Why should I care about backlinks?
There have been many onsite SEO web graders running around the Internet. We have tried many of them, and especially the most popular ones. There is nothing wrong with these web graders. They do the job they were built to do - which is to give you some help with your onsite SEO. Many people still struggle to get their websites positioned so that the search engines will categorize them optimially. Yes, we're talking about rankings. And your rankings in the major search engines is certainly influenced by your onsite SEO. But this is only 30% of the story - according to SEOMoz.org.
So what is the other 70% that drives your search engine rankings? Links. That's the simple answer - and we all know it. We have studied search engine optimization for many years now and have hudreds of thousands of data points and know that links are what drive your rankings. If so, why are there not more link-oriented web graders? We think that the best webgrader will be one that helps you benchmark your link counts with your competitors. You want to know how many backlinks you have vs your compeition. The people you are trying to beat in the rankings may have more or less - and this is critical competitive intelligence. You also want to know what rankings your competitors have - and how valuable they might be. So in our mind, a great web grader will help you compare your backlink profile and keyword rankings against others in your industry. This is not to take away from the onsite seo web graders - they are fine. We just feel that you also need an off-site seo web grader or you will be missing a big part of the picture. Also check out the Website grader FAQ list we've put together based on reseller feedback and our webinars.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/07/13 - 04:49 PM) We might need to leave this platform, believe it o ...
Brian Long: (12/06/13 - 10:05 PM) [quote]b said:/bI check Facebook way too many ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Adam, Please answer my question; will this ever b ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]