My Customer Review
HubShout's My Customer Review feature is a feedback and word of mouth marketing tool. It all starts with your existing customers. We use email to get your customers to spread the word about your business. Not only do you collect feedback that can be used on review sites or your own website but we can track referrals for special incentives.
Here is how the My Customer Review feature works:
- Setup an auto-responder for your new customers or new deliveries using our email feature. You can manually load lists or use our automatic feed tool to gather the email addresses.
- My Customer Review sends an email on your behalf with a link to a custom branded review page. You can customize the email and the request to write a review.
- The new client scores your business and writes a review. My Customer Review saves the review in our database for syndication or use on your website.
- The client can then forward the review to their friends via email and write a personal introduction.
- My Customer Review remembers who your client referred and if they become a customer it notifies your business.
- My Customer Review also allows you to include social networking widgets like Facebook to encourage customers to further spread the word about your business.
Create an on-demand branded review form hosted at mycustomerreview.com
See the details for all captured reviews.
Share review with friend
Share your review with friends via email. Keep track of referrals for special incentives.
Add social widgets
Add social widgets to request that your customers follow your business on Facebook and other social sites.
Keep track of reviews, initiated referrals and new customers from the program.
Create custom invitations
Create a invitation email to your new customers and embed a link to a custom landing page.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) [quote]biNovate said:/b Jason G just took care ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Excellent!!! :-) ...
iNovate: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Jason G just took care of me through my portal! T ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) I believe there is training on this in a webinar, ...
iNovate: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Hello, So on the proposal preview, under the SEO t ...
Eric R: (06/18/13 - 02:50 PM) a = ://techcrunch.com/2013/06/18/google-u ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 01:36 PM) Joe - I have updates for you in ticket 3063764... ...
Aleks: (06/18/13 - 12:54 PM) True, The link provided above is the sell sheet wh ...
Aleks: (06/18/13 - 12:54 PM) Hi, the one at the top of the thread is an older v ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]