HubShout software allows clients and resellers to quickly measure the performance of their website and online marketing campaigns. Rather than build our own point service for each reporting need, HubShout has taken advantage of open web APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that allow us to automatically analyze information that normally would require hours of data collection and complex spreadsheet formulas.
What does that mean for our customers? It means that we can make decisions faster and with fewer errors and it also means that you have access to your campaign information 24/7 through your own dashboard. If you'd rather get email updates, we can inform you about new leads, traffic and keyword trends as well as a consolidated monthly report.
Our reseller clients also get a private labeled portal on the domain of their choice as well as access to our Online Marketing Project Management tool to make notes about account actions that are included in automated monthly reports.
Our software can read and/or write data to the following services:
Get analytics, search rankings, leads, phone calls, paid search data consolidated in one report.
Non-branded organic traffic is an important metric for SEO terms. We filter branded from non-branded traffic in a quick graph.
Private Label Dashboard
Resellers can use our private labeled dashboard and custom URL to reinforce their brand with their customers.
Overview of Accounts
HubShout allows you to quickly look across multiple campaigns or clients to check the overall account status. Drill-down to get details.
Use our web-to-lead form to capture leads on your website and track them in your dashboard.
Get a consolidated report of your entire online marketing program delivered to your inbox each month.
Weekly / Daily Alerts
Get email updates and alerts about your organic visits, social mentions, web leads and more.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I am so perplexed about the twitter thing. I'm sur ...
Eric R: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) It's different, but I like it. Cleaner looking... ...
Chad: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) I can't wait to see how it looks. I requested an i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) God Speed. Keep us up to date on any revelations i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I wonder how automated it is [quote]bTerrance s ...
Terrance: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Wow this could be use to sabotage people. They are ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I like the 1984 reference. ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) [quote]bEllen said:/b Is this new? a rel= no ...
Ellen: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Is this new? a rel= nofollow = s://docs ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]