HubShout software allows clients and resellers to quickly measure the performance of their website and online marketing campaigns. Rather than build our own point service for each reporting need, HubShout has taken advantage of open web APIs (Application Programming Interfaces) that allow us to automatically analyze information that normally would require hours of data collection and complex spreadsheet formulas.
What does that mean for our customers? It means that we can make decisions faster and with fewer errors and it also means that you have access to your campaign information 24/7 through your own dashboard. If you'd rather get email updates, we can inform you about new leads, traffic and keyword trends as well as a consolidated monthly report.
Our reseller clients also get a private labeled portal on the domain of their choice as well as access to our Online Marketing Project Management tool to make notes about account actions that are included in automated monthly reports.
Our software can read and/or write data to the following services:
Get analytics, search rankings, leads, phone calls, paid search data consolidated in one report.
Non-branded organic traffic is an important metric for SEO terms. We filter branded from non-branded traffic in a quick graph.
Private Label Dashboard
Resellers can use our private labeled dashboard and custom URL to reinforce their brand with their customers.
Overview of Accounts
HubShout allows you to quickly look across multiple campaigns or clients to check the overall account status. Drill-down to get details.
Use our web-to-lead form to capture leads on your website and track them in your dashboard.
Get a consolidated report of your entire online marketing program delivered to your inbox each month.
Weekly / Daily Alerts
Get email updates and alerts about your organic visits, social mentions, web leads and more.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Keila: (12/13/13 - 02:11 PM) I really like the psychological turn this took! :) ...
: (12/13/13 - 12:51 PM) Pinterest is very useful for a lot of weird little ...
: (12/13/13 - 02:11 PM) Yes, I agree with all of you! However, I think tha ...
Chris T: (12/13/13 - 02:11 PM) [quote]bBill said:/b But that is also entirely ...
: (12/13/13 - 02:11 PM) I agree with Bill, and I'd also put forward that s ...
Chad F: (12/13/13 - 10:37 AM) That % is much higher than I would have initialy t ...
Bill: (12/13/13 - 02:11 PM) But that is also entirely practical; a text could ...
Aqeel: (12/13/13 - 02:11 PM) Texting has really become a lever-push reward sy ...
Eric R: (12/13/13 - 10:10 AM) I don't think it's a huge deal that people notice ...
- WEBINAR -- The Latest Trends in Internet Marketing
- WEBINAR -- BuzzGraphics, Link Outreach, and Marketing Report
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]