HubShout Internet Marketing Scholarship
Online Marketing is a lucrative career choice and the opportunities are growing!
The HubShout Online Marketing Scholarship is designed to help students who are on the path to a business or marketing career that will involve online marketing.
Students who have completed at least one year of post-secondary education and have at least a 3.0 GPA are invited to apply. A scholarship will be awarded to two qualified applicants ($1,000 each) who can best demonstrate a passion for online marketing.
- Two $1,000 scholarships will be awarded
- Application Period: March 30 and November 2013
- 2013 awards will be announced on April 15 and November 15.
- Three $1,000 scholarships were awarded
- Application Period: July 15 - November 30 2012
- Awards were Announced By: December 15 (see winners below)
Congratulations to Our 2013 Scholarship Winner:
Kiana Parker is a multimedia major with an emphasis in graphic design at California Lutheran University. A recent internship project gave Kiana the opportunity to use her social media flair to market a new food ordering app to fellow students. Currently, she is designing online marketing materials for a campus marketing internship. Kiana is expanding her career opportunities by refining both her graphic design and online marketing skills and intends to make a big impact in the marketing world, ideally for her own small business.
Congratulations to Our 2012 Scholarship Winners:
Michael Minnock is an Integrated Marketing Communications major at Duquesne University, Pittsburgh, PA. His numerous marketing internships, classes, clubs, community service and world travels are all part of his plan to "experience everything there is to experience." Michael has managed online marketing projects at his various internships and currently manages social media marketing campaigns for the university.
Andre Sadler is a marketing and finance major at Syracuse University. Andre envisions a career in sports marketing where he can use online marketing to represent and promote a sports organization's brand. He's already landed an internship with an independent league baseball team! Andre has managed social media and video content marketing at his various internships and he continues to seek opportunities to sharpen his online marketing talents.
Giovanni Holmquist is working on a dual major in Business Administration (with a concentration in Marketing Management) and Political Science at SUNY Albany. Giovanni's interest in online marketing inspired him to set up a website for his family's small business, implement a social media marketing campaign and produce instructional videos for content marketing. He is the VP of Finance for the UAlbany Chapter of the American Marketing Association. Read Giovanni's Thank You Letter here.
Internet Marketing Scholarship Online Application
Terms and Conditions: HUBSHOUT ONLINE MARKETING AWARD The HubShout Online Marketing Scholarship Award will be in the form of a check made payable to the accredited post-secondary institution attended by the Scholarship Prize Recipient. Scholarship funds may be used for any education-related expense. Scholarship winners will be notified via email and are required to submit a photo for publicity purposes within 2 weeks of notification, otherwise the award is forfeited. Scholarship winners are required to notify their financial aid office of the award. Taxes on prizes are the sole responsibility of Scholarship Prize Recipients.
PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited by law, by accepting a Scholarship Prize, the HubShout Scholarship recipients agree that HubShout may, without any limitation or further compensation or notice, use his or her name, and/or likeness in any and all media, worldwide, for the purpose of advertising and promoting HubShout and the Scholarship Program.
HUBSHOUT'S RIGHT TO MODIFY, SUSPEND OR TERMINATE. In the event HubShout is prevented from continuing with the Scholarship Program by any event beyond its reasonable control, then HubShout shall have the right in its sole discretion to modify or terminate the Scholarship Program.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Jim: (05/19/13 - 09:17 PM) Did anyone ever finish creating a tutorial to cust ...
Chris: (05/19/13 - 01:59 PM) Ah, thanks Brian. I'll get this updated. ...
Matt: (05/19/13 - 10:40 AM) I created a link wheel for kicks. (disclaimer....d ...
: (05/19/13 - 01:59 PM) Chris ... there is a mistake here. This video is ...
Adam: (05/19/13 - 09:30 AM) This requires a ticket. But we HIGHLY recommend yo ...
Adam: (05/19/13 - 10:40 AM) If you thought you understood how backlinks, Page ...
techshrinks: (05/19/13 - 09:30 AM) I need the New Forum thread started emails remov ...
Chris: (05/18/13 - 04:13 PM) This video tutorial will demonstrate how to utiliz ...
Chris: (05/18/13 - 01:39 PM) This video shows you how review your incoming phon ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]
- How To Start a Video Blog For Your Small Biz [INFOGRAPHIC]