Learn more about our Website Reseller Program.
Are you a web design or marketing firm looking to offer top-notch search engine marketing services to your clients? See our SEO reseller comparison chart.
Do you actively sell offline advertising to small and medium businesses? Consider adding search marketing to your portfolio to grow your revenue and improve your customer engagement.
These are just a few of the reasons to consider working with HubShout and our reseller program.
Here is how our SEO reseller program works:
At its simplest level, we deliver best-in-class online marketing services to your customers as if your company was actually handling the work. It is a scalable solution that lets you focus on sales while we work behind the scenes to get results for your clients.
- Search Engine Optimization
- Link Building Services
- Pay Per Click Marketing Services
- Local Listing Submission and Optimization
- Email Marketing
- Social Media Monitoring and Social Media Management
What we provide:
- Online Proposal-generation Tool with custom templates
- Sales presentations
- Training calls to help hone your pitch and answer common questions
- Private labeled online reporting that allows you and your client to review and manage their search marketing campaigns
- Private labeled monthly email status reports
- A lead management platform to track your leads and opportunities
- Status calls to review client status and active opportunities
- Great results for your clients
- And, of course, healthy margins for you
What Is the SEO Proposal Tool?
HubShout has created a proprietary online proposal tool that resellers may access to create client-specific proposals. Make the perfect proposal in minutes. With the proposal tool, you can plug in client information, your logo and branding, relevant information...and voila, you have a proposal that carefully explains the SEO program that best fits the needs, timeline and budget of your prospect.
How Can You Use the SEO Proposal Tool?
Your prospects will want to know exactly how you intend on improving their web rankings. What actions will you be taking? What are the goals and deliverables? The proprietary online SEO Proposal Tool demonstrates that you have specific goals for your prospect, a plan of action to reach these goals, and you understand their budget and needs. Give prospects every reason to be confident in hiring you. With our customizable online proposal tool, the proposal is nearly complete before you start--you just have to "fill in the blanks"!
or Contact Us Today
Need a Quick & Comprehensive
Mick: (12/04/13 - 11:31 PM) Kyle, can you also fix it so i am receiving all fo ...
Mick: (12/04/13 - 11:20 PM) This is also being discussed here - ://hubshou ...
Mick: (12/04/13 - 11:18 PM) I am having similar issues as reported to my Acc M ...
Charlie: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Jesse: IMG SRC= ://4.bp.blogspot.com/-r0jBNs7 ...
Jesse: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) An Antecedent is a word or phrase that gives its m ...
Matt: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Random quiz. What is an Antecedent? ...
: (12/04/13 - 02:54 PM) I wonder if it would ever be beneficial for Hubsho ...
Charlie: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Nice use of that semicolon, Eric! :P ...
Eric R: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) brilliant! I have a greater understanding for semi ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Facebook Wants Snapchat [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]