Writer Instructions Questionnaire Form
I have a Reseller who is requesting that our team create a questionnaire form for writer instructions. They'd like to either send this directly to the client or use this as a rubric to go over with the client.
I think something detailed would be beneficial for the Reseller.
I can't believe I haven't already thought to ask that.
I personally would find that IMMENSELY helpful for myself as well as my resellers.
Yes, i agree or ad an area on the SOW for the reseller to copy/paste if they have the writer instructions when they place the order.
Speaking from the writers stand point, that would be really helpful for them too! Sometimes the instructions they get are either incredibly long winded and not helpful, or are not nearly long enough. A standardized form like this would make writing these things go a lot more smoothly, and a lot more quickly! I think it's a great idea Chris.
This is the guideline that I send to my Resellers. I can share this with the AM's and you all can improve on it and we can finalize something that we can send out to everyone.
• “Writer instructions, things the client wants us to hit on and things that we shouldn't mention” • Target Audience: • • Tone: • Serious tone & Caring in Nature, humourous and etc • Demographics: • Geographic Specificity: • Location: • Age: • Sex(M/F, BOTH): • Background on Company: Main Services and Types of Services: • Things that we should NOT write about or mention about your company: • Additional References: • urls?
It is truly a fab idea. We will discuss tomorrow at our marketing meeting! I'm putting it on the agenda :)
This would be fantastic. I've just started with Hubshout and got a notification in the tasks that the writers need instructions. I would love to get a questionnaire template of some sort - I'd use it immediately.
this is a great idea. I put together an SEO questionnaire for my resellers and one of the questions is about writer instructions; but I think it would be helpful to have a few questions specific to what we are looking for in "General Writer Instructions".
What we went over in our AM meeting about "general writers instructions" was: 1. be helpful; think about it from a consumers prospective 2. techniques: humor, controversy, news, how to's... 3. informational assets
if your client is a dentist; maybe top five signs you have a cavity or how to whiten your teeth at home, etc..
hope that helps!
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Matt: (12/09/13 - 06:07 PM) I never thought of Pinterest as a new source since ...
Chris Vale: (12/09/13 - 04:20 PM) Thank you sir! ...
Renee: (12/09/13 - 06:07 PM) A new study from Gigya shows that Pinterest as a n ...
Kyle: (12/09/13 - 04:20 PM) Hey Chris - We will be having our marketing collat ...
: (12/09/13 - 02:12 PM) That's true!! If he doesn't need the money to affo ...
: (12/09/13 - 06:07 PM) I definitely agree that Twitter is way more of a ...
Ellen: (12/09/13 - 11:43 AM) Anglo Rank makes some pretty a rel= nofollow hr ...
Aqeel: (12/09/13 - 11:43 AM) Matt Cutts getting sassy... ...
Renee: (12/09/13 - 11:43 AM) Friday Matt Cutts announced that Google penalized ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]