Will that be Visa...Mastercard or...Twitter?
Twitter is in a partnership with Amex that allows people to tweet #hashtags to buy stuff.
For more information...just read this article
As Dave said in the other thread, this could be really dangerous for buyers. Which of course means that it's a goldmine for marketers.
Reminds me of the very first rule I learned in economics - TINSTAAFL - There Is No Such Thing As A Free Lunch.
My only thought on this: #why. That being said I admit to not being part of the Twitterati yet but even for mobile payment, #theresanappforthat. #smh
I heard about the development of this some time ago. Eventually we'll be able to just use our minds to imagine what we want to buy from companies who have a direct feed into our brains (then it will still take at least 24 hours to ship).
I don't see this working out well - I think there's going to be too many issues with people mistakenly tagging purchases or leaking personal info, etc. If this somehow magically goes viral, maybe Twitter can release a statement saying #itoldyouso
Well all this craziness aside, Twitter is still one of the most useful social media platforms for business. For resellers interested in social media: check out this blog.
Twitter has done some amazing things, and really revolutionized (if that's not too overblown a term) the way we interact with one another, with events, and with companies/brands. Nevertheless, I think they're still feeling their way, or maybe evolving. There's bound to be some missteps along the way. This may well turn out to be one of them.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (06/19/13 - 10:52 PM) I use Bing ppc for my own business and am finding ...
: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Your videos barely touch on that topic. Would lik ...
Adam: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Anchor text should be appropriate to the CONTENT M ...
Bill: (06/19/13 - 05:49 PM) Even if it's not their only goal -- bringing inter ...
: (06/19/13 - 05:36 PM) Is there going to be new information in this webin ...
: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) HI Adam, I'm still unclear as to how the old campa ...
Jenna: (06/19/13 - 05:01 PM) The last chance to learn about the SEO plans will ...
Jenna: (06/19/13 - 05:36 PM) The last chance to learn about the SEO plans will ...
Adam: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) I'm not 100% sure that geo terms will be in titles ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]