Will Google Zavers Take Over the World of Couponing?
Google has the data to connect retailers and consumers in a more tailored way than ever before. The Big G introduces digital coupon service Zavers. Smart couponing at its finest.
Search Engine Watch: "It's a bit like a dating network for products and shelf space, in which the final goal is to meet new customers - whether online or offline."
Here's how Google describes it:
"Zavers by Google is a fast and easy way to offer the right coupons to the right shoppers, expand rewards programs, and track redemption in real-time. Shoppers find the manufacturer discounts on their favorite retailer websites and add the digital coupons to their online cards. Savings are automatically deducted at checkout when shoppers swipe their rewards card or type in their phone numbers - no scanning or sorting necessary."
and then will ads for similar products follow us everywhere we go online?
(not like they don't already, for those who do any shopping online)
Google launches a lot of products... only a few stick. This looks like one that won't stick. It reminds me of the Yahoo portal days where they had a Yahoo version of everything on the web.
"Google launches a lot of products... only a few stick." - Chad
Sadly this is true... Google Wave was a dream come true for me. This Zavers thing seems pretty neat too, I'm excited to try it. We'll see where it goes.
It seems like a good idea, it is just a matter of gaining traction and acceptance.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Brian Long: (12/06/13 - 10:05 PM) [quote]b said:/bI check Facebook way too many ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Adam, Please answer my question; will this ever b ...
Chris Vale: (12/06/13 - 12:50 PM) Hi Hubshout! I'm looking to sell a featured artic ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]