Which Sessions Would You Attend at SMX?
So I've booked my registration to go to the Search Marketing Expo in San Jose, CA in March. Now, based on what you know, which sessions would you think are must attend sessions?
Which sessions will bring the most ROI?
Dominic it seems to me that Mondays agenda seems to be the best all around lesson plan.
Im avaliable if needed lol would not mind a trip to San Jose!
Unfortunately Chris, unless Adam and/or Chad open the checkbook, you're out of luck. ;-) Also, unfortunately is that they don't offer classes multiple times. I have 4 choices during each session, so I'm trying to nail down which classes are the best.
I will volunteer to go as your guide! ;)
As a PPC analyst, the ones that are most interesting to me for each time slot on Monday are:
Forget What You Know About PPC – Best Practices Debate The Technical SEO Metrics You Should Care About Fast And Easy PPC Analytics The Search Police: Matt & Duane’s Excellent Search Engine Adventure or SMX Boot Camp: Search Engine Friendly Web Design
Adam, can you take a quick peep at the schedule and give me your 2¢ on which courses you'd think would be worth sitting in on? I'd really appreciate any input you'd have.
Sorry dude. Wall-to-wall, all-day strategy sessions with Chad today and through the end of the week.... Just doing emails now at 9:30pm... Maybe Matt has some free time???
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Mick: (12/04/13 - 11:31 PM) Kyle, can you also fix it so i am receiving all fo ...
Mick: (12/04/13 - 11:20 PM) This is also being discussed here - ://hubshou ...
Mick: (12/04/13 - 11:18 PM) I am having similar issues as reported to my Acc M ...
Charlie: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Jesse: IMG SRC= ://4.bp.blogspot.com/-r0jBNs7 ...
Jesse: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) An Antecedent is a word or phrase that gives its m ...
Matt: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Random quiz. What is an Antecedent? ...
: (12/04/13 - 02:54 PM) I wonder if it would ever be beneficial for Hubsho ...
Charlie: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Nice use of that semicolon, Eric! :P ...
Eric R: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) brilliant! I have a greater understanding for semi ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Facebook Wants Snapchat [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]