Update Task Notes via Email
Love it or hate it, everyone is glued to their email inbox. Tomorrow we are releasing a new feature that will allow people to respond to task update emails from your dashboard.
Dashboard task update emails will have a note at the top that says *** Only text above this line will be included in task ***. Simply reply to the task and your dashboard will update the task notes and then email the update to everyone who is a part of the task.
Great project management and communication is critical for account retention. Your dashboard is an effective way of staying organized with your client support requests. Now it is even easier to get important task updates into your dashboard.
This feature was double-tested this afternoon and all bugs removed during QA.
It is now live for all Resellers... I personally think this is a great time-saver for resellers...
This should truly help drive adoption of the task system by resellers.
Most of us already have email push notification, this will let us know we have tasks without having to keep refreshing the task board
I used it this morning to pop a note into a Task from email... Very handy time-saver.
I'm all about this new system. Too much gets lost "behind the scenes" when information is swapped via email.
Agreed. too much can get dropped and clients will lose faith in our ability to manage their accounts.
Great feature! I just tried the reply feature now. I noticed that is changed the due date to the next day, which happens to be a Saturday. I wish there was a way to easily change status and due date as well.
I also have been using the report to hubshout. Love that feature as well; it give me the option to chose what account and campaign to associate with it; very efficient!
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/07/13 - 04:49 PM) We might need to leave this platform, believe it o ...
Brian Long: (12/06/13 - 10:05 PM) [quote]b said:/bI check Facebook way too many ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Adam, Please answer my question; will this ever b ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]