Track Who Opened Emails
Can the email platform within the portal track who actually opened emails sent out. I don't mean open rates as I know it already tracks this but actually who opened the email. Got asked this question by a propsect and kind of glossed over it by saying that to my knowledge most email services don't do this ( which turns out is wrong as mailchimp for example does ).
Can this be implemented please as this would be a real + for clients to then use the email platform within the portal rather than having to go to another system
Right. Great feature request. The good news: We actually have this data as each individual email is finger-printed with a unique code. The bad news: We don't current expose this in the Email Module reports we have today... I'm hoping 6 or 7 other resellers jump in here because I'd like that feature myself. :-) :-) :-)
Another reseller jumping in on this. Most of the major email services offer this and we are at a real disadvantage selling to a savvy customer without it!
Okay guys - you heard Adam - jump in - don't be shy. This would be a great addition and as the data is already there - he just needs more resllers requesting this !!!
Adam and I have talked about this also connecting into the CRM. Currently an email contact is a different part of the system than a sales lead. We've been thinking it would be nice to be able to bridge the gap and see which leads are opening nurture emails.
I recently got a call from a company that I called last year after I opened an email and clicked through to their website. I quizzed the sales guy and he told me that he gets a report of his cold leads that open emails. Cool stuff.
Baby step is to give the list of people who open but it'd be a great feature to link that back to sale leads as well.
OMG - I would LOVE to have that feature... And if our Sales guys could do that, how sweet would that be????? :-)
i am interested in feature...
I've heard this request from several resellers, so I think this is a must. You have my vote.
good on you Chris
I think this would be a great feature. I will chat it up with my resellers.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I am so perplexed about the twitter thing. I'm sur ...
Eric R: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) It's different, but I like it. Cleaner looking... ...
Chad: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) I can't wait to see how it looks. I requested an i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) God Speed. Keep us up to date on any revelations i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I wonder how automated it is [quote]bTerrance s ...
Terrance: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Wow this could be use to sabotage people. They are ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I like the 1984 reference. ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) [quote]bEllen said:/b Is this new? a rel= no ...
Ellen: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Is this new? a rel= nofollow = s://docs ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]