"Total Conversions" In the PPC Analytics Graph
In the PPC Module the analytics graph measures “Total Conversions” and "Total Cost", when in fact, the data being shown is for projected, till the month closes.
Also, it doesn't allow for the option when tracking clicks to ready "total clicks". It would be nice if we could change the name of the bars to reflect the projected values to eliminate confusions. Also it would be nice if when tracking clicks, if the bar read "project clicks" or "total clicks" after month closed...so that the information show in the analytic screen was uniform...again, to eliminate confusion.
I know this was something one of my reseller brought to me..and I wanted to see if anyone else had heard this feedback.
On the projection - I know the last bar is Bold with a *. I believe there is a note on that screen (as well as on SEO) saying that it's prorated / projected.
Also - Carissa - I thought the labels on the PPC Screen were sensitive to the GOAL ORIENTATION set up on the campaign. What is the GOAL ORIENTATION on this campaign?
The labels for the graph doesn't seem to be based on the goal orientation. The goal for the one in question is clicks, which is showing up on below the graph, but the graph is still displaying "total conversions".
Okay. Awesome (well, in a "Thanks for verifying the bug" kinda way)... :-) Can you assign the SUPPORT TASK to me so I can upgrade it to a VERIFIED BUG and have it addressed?
Thanks. Quick clarification - Is it only the label that off or is the data wrong too?
2128467 has been fast-tracked for HIGH PRIORITY resolution.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I am so perplexed about the twitter thing. I'm sur ...
Eric R: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) It's different, but I like it. Cleaner looking... ...
Chad: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) I can't wait to see how it looks. I requested an i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) God Speed. Keep us up to date on any revelations i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I wonder how automated it is [quote]bTerrance s ...
Terrance: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Wow this could be use to sabotage people. They are ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I like the 1984 reference. ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) [quote]bEllen said:/b Is this new? a rel= no ...
Ellen: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Is this new? a rel= nofollow = s://docs ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]