"Total Conversions" In the PPC Analytics Graph
In the PPC Module the analytics graph measures “Total Conversions” and "Total Cost", when in fact, the data being shown is for projected, till the month closes.
Also, it doesn't allow for the option when tracking clicks to ready "total clicks". It would be nice if we could change the name of the bars to reflect the projected values to eliminate confusions. Also it would be nice if when tracking clicks, if the bar read "project clicks" or "total clicks" after month closed...so that the information show in the analytic screen was uniform...again, to eliminate confusion.
I know this was something one of my reseller brought to me..and I wanted to see if anyone else had heard this feedback.
On the projection - I know the last bar is Bold with a *. I believe there is a note on that screen (as well as on SEO) saying that it's prorated / projected.
Also - Carissa - I thought the labels on the PPC Screen were sensitive to the GOAL ORIENTATION set up on the campaign. What is the GOAL ORIENTATION on this campaign?
The labels for the graph doesn't seem to be based on the goal orientation. The goal for the one in question is clicks, which is showing up on below the graph, but the graph is still displaying "total conversions".
Okay. Awesome (well, in a "Thanks for verifying the bug" kinda way)... :-) Can you assign the SUPPORT TASK to me so I can upgrade it to a VERIFIED BUG and have it addressed?
Thanks. Quick clarification - Is it only the label that off or is the data wrong too?
2128467 has been fast-tracked for HIGH PRIORITY resolution.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Charlie: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Jesse: IMG SRC= ://4.bp.blogspot.com/-r0jBNs7 ...
Jesse: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) An Antecedent is a word or phrase that gives its m ...
Matt: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Random quiz. What is an Antecedent? ...
: (12/04/13 - 02:54 PM) I wonder if it would ever be beneficial for Hubsho ...
Charlie: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Nice use of that semicolon, Eric! :P ...
Eric R: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) brilliant! I have a greater understanding for semi ...
Jesse: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Nice website! Bookmarked!! ...
Eric R: (12/04/13 - 12:02 PM) What is the maximum number of links should you hav ...
: (12/04/13 - 11:49 AM) I'm just remembering this piece that ran in the th ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Facebook Wants Snapchat [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]