Top Trends in PPC for the New Year
For you PPC gurus out there. Any additions to her list?
Be A PPC Leader in 2013: 5 Top Trends, Search Engine Watch
From Lisa Raehsler, founder and principal strategist at Big Click Co.
Go Mobile or Go Home
Microconversions Will Max Out
Video and YouTube Aren’t Just for the Kids (just ask our daily videographers, Chad & Adam)
Dynamic Will be the Default
Savvy Shoppers Rule
Couple of points about this article....
1. Yes mobile is definitely important and is needed, but you need a mobile optimized site to actually get those conversions. If you don't have the site, you shouldn't be letting users click through to it. Instead use the call only option, which will allow users to call you but not see your poorly optimized site and bounce. The Egg comes first, then the Chicken grows.
2. Youtube/video is really good for branding. Create something engaging and get people excited about your business.
3. The jury is still out on Dynamic Search ads... Like dynamic keyword insertion (yes, this is getting really technical... I know), you need to set it up very carefully or be prepared for irrelevant searches triggering your ads.
I'll probably have more to say about this later, but that's all the opinions I'll share for now
I agree 100% with Eric on the mobile sites.
One of my personal goals for PPC in 2013 is learning more about rules and how to effectively use them for campaigns. I had some big changes that had to happen at midnight on New Year's Eve/Day for a client and I set up a few rules which automatically turned off the old stuff, turned on the new stuff, and appropriately adjusted the budget. It was really cool to see that it had worked and I'm interested in learning more ways to use rules effectively.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Brian Long: (12/06/13 - 10:05 PM) [quote]b said:/bI check Facebook way too many ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Adam, Please answer my question; will this ever b ...
Chris Vale: (12/06/13 - 12:50 PM) Hi Hubshout! I'm looking to sell a featured artic ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]