Top Trends in PPC for the New Year
For you PPC gurus out there. Any additions to her list?
Be A PPC Leader in 2013: 5 Top Trends, Search Engine Watch
From Lisa Raehsler, founder and principal strategist at Big Click Co.
Go Mobile or Go Home
Microconversions Will Max Out
Video and YouTube Aren’t Just for the Kids (just ask our daily videographers, Chad & Adam)
Dynamic Will be the Default
Savvy Shoppers Rule
Couple of points about this article....
1. Yes mobile is definitely important and is needed, but you need a mobile optimized site to actually get those conversions. If you don't have the site, you shouldn't be letting users click through to it. Instead use the call only option, which will allow users to call you but not see your poorly optimized site and bounce. The Egg comes first, then the Chicken grows.
2. Youtube/video is really good for branding. Create something engaging and get people excited about your business.
3. The jury is still out on Dynamic Search ads... Like dynamic keyword insertion (yes, this is getting really technical... I know), you need to set it up very carefully or be prepared for irrelevant searches triggering your ads.
I'll probably have more to say about this later, but that's all the opinions I'll share for now
I agree 100% with Eric on the mobile sites.
One of my personal goals for PPC in 2013 is learning more about rules and how to effectively use them for campaigns. I had some big changes that had to happen at midnight on New Year's Eve/Day for a client and I set up a few rules which automatically turned off the old stuff, turned on the new stuff, and appropriately adjusted the budget. It was really cool to see that it had worked and I'm interested in learning more ways to use rules effectively.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Renee: (05/22/13 - 12:45 PM) [quote]bEric R said:/b This doesn't really see ...
Bill: (05/22/13 - 11:34 AM) Marlboro being 93% of Altria is actually a lot les ...
Mike: (05/22/13 - 11:34 AM) [quote]b said:/b Branding is crazy powerful. J ...
: (05/22/13 - 11:34 AM) Branding is crazy powerful. Just goes to show you ...
Brian Long: (05/22/13 - 10:50 AM) If we're talking hipsters, shouldn't we point out ...
Bill: (05/22/13 - 10:50 AM) Any reason you left the Bay Area out? Hipster sta ...
Chris: (05/22/13 - 10:50 AM) [quote]bJesse said:/b God knows there are plen ...
Jesse: (05/22/13 - 10:50 AM) God knows there are plenty of startup douches in M ...
Jesse: (05/22/13 - 11:34 AM) Go Amazon!!! ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]