The Future of Digital Marketing...
Being a marketing agency, I think you guys might be able to shed some light on a very controversial topic, especially for us young-in's; The future of digital marketing. Ads are reaching us through our phones, tablets, televisions and radio. Now to simply read the news we are confronted with ads. The guys at the desks behind me study how ads learn about what we like, our interest, and regenerate accordingly. Advertising is becoming smart. So my question is: What do you think? Where will me see ads next, and when will it become a bad thing?
I already IS a bad thing IMHO... But this conversation fits nicely with your statement last week that "the Internet was invented to be free..." Nothing in business is really free...
This is a good topic. I have noticed that when I play Xbox and I am connected to Xbox live i am seeing advertisement during in-game play. I think as we go forward with computerized, refrigerators, cars and all of these smart homes we are going to see advertising literally everywhere. Whe you run out of Tp a little screen will pop up that tells you all the TP specials ...it sounds crazy but i do not think its to far off.
Haha, you mean IMHO (In my humble opinion) by the way :-)
Think of the opportunity with Google Glass program as well. Walking down the street and having actual buildings highlight themselves with 1/2 off coffee or other promotions. Mobile has changed things, but it does have a place. Lets face it, if I want a coffee and get 1/2 off, should future me be complaining?!?
IMHO, it's going to be more and more difficult to get your ad noticed because there are so many and they're everywhere.
Trends are towards more performance oriented payment models, better targeting, crazy cookie analytics, resurgence of building brand (thanks to the recent Google algo updates that killed category only businesses).
I think this is a great topic, I honestly don't know where we will see ads next, it seems however the direction is to make multi-touch applications ubiquitous and I guess the ads will follow the content. With that said, it is clear that presently the focus is on mobile.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I am so perplexed about the twitter thing. I'm sur ...
Eric R: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) It's different, but I like it. Cleaner looking... ...
Chad: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) I can't wait to see how it looks. I requested an i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) God Speed. Keep us up to date on any revelations i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I wonder how automated it is [quote]bTerrance s ...
Terrance: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Wow this could be use to sabotage people. They are ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I like the 1984 reference. ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) [quote]bEllen said:/b Is this new? a rel= no ...
Ellen: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Is this new? a rel= nofollow = s://docs ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]