The Future of Digital Marketing...
Being a marketing agency, I think you guys might be able to shed some light on a very controversial topic, especially for us young-in's; The future of digital marketing. Ads are reaching us through our phones, tablets, televisions and radio. Now to simply read the news we are confronted with ads. The guys at the desks behind me study how ads learn about what we like, our interest, and regenerate accordingly. Advertising is becoming smart. So my question is: What do you think? Where will me see ads next, and when will it become a bad thing?
I already IS a bad thing IMHO... But this conversation fits nicely with your statement last week that "the Internet was invented to be free..." Nothing in business is really free...
This is a good topic. I have noticed that when I play Xbox and I am connected to Xbox live i am seeing advertisement during in-game play. I think as we go forward with computerized, refrigerators, cars and all of these smart homes we are going to see advertising literally everywhere. Whe you run out of Tp a little screen will pop up that tells you all the TP specials ...it sounds crazy but i do not think its to far off.
Haha, you mean IMHO (In my humble opinion) by the way :-)
Think of the opportunity with Google Glass program as well. Walking down the street and having actual buildings highlight themselves with 1/2 off coffee or other promotions. Mobile has changed things, but it does have a place. Lets face it, if I want a coffee and get 1/2 off, should future me be complaining?!?
IMHO, it's going to be more and more difficult to get your ad noticed because there are so many and they're everywhere.
Trends are towards more performance oriented payment models, better targeting, crazy cookie analytics, resurgence of building brand (thanks to the recent Google algo updates that killed category only businesses).
I think this is a great topic, I honestly don't know where we will see ads next, it seems however the direction is to make multi-touch applications ubiquitous and I guess the ads will follow the content. With that said, it is clear that presently the focus is on mobile.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Aqeel: (12/10/13 - 09:26 AM) My understanding of Pinterest might still be very ...
: (12/10/13 - 09:01 AM) This is yet another desperate tactic from a desper ...
Adam: (12/10/13 - 08:50 AM) Hi AdamUK. Yes - We discussed this before. There ...
: (12/10/13 - 09:26 AM) Pinterest definitely shouldn't be thought of as a ...
AdamUK: (12/10/13 - 08:50 AM) Okay so apparently we can no longer receive notifi ...
Matt: (12/10/13 - 09:26 AM) I never thought of Pinterest as a new source since ...
Chris Vale: (12/09/13 - 04:20 PM) Thank you sir! ...
Renee: (12/10/13 - 09:26 AM) A new study from Gigya shows that Pinterest as a n ...
Kyle: (12/09/13 - 04:20 PM) Hey Chris - We will be having our marketing collat ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]