Task and Workflow Updates for Newsletter Service
We've made some minor updates to support the workflow around our newsletter service. Users may notice some small changes to the task and campaign details screen.
1. Added Onsite SEO Report task type. Previously we were using a Geneal task type.
2. Added Email task type. This task type is what we will use for all newsletter service projects.
3. Re-organized tasks so that all SEO related tasks are above the dashes in the filter area.
4. Added a filter for HubShout Admins so that they can filter on tasks by a reseller.
5. Added a feature to HubShout Admins to bulk re-assign tasks to a new resource.
1. Writers can now submit email newsletter content and have the system automatically notify users with access to the account that content is ready.
1. Now all Onsite Report requests are automatically generated at the time of SOW sign-off and assigned to our onsite analysts.
2. The newsletter service now has a dedicated analyst to manage the monthly newsletter process.
1. The campaign details screen now has a spot for a Newsletter Analyst resource.
The primary purpose of this release is to improve our operational efficiency in delivery work but there are a few screen adjustments (listed above) that we wanted to let you know about.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Chris T: (12/10/13 - 12:18 PM) [quote]b said:/b I can't imagine Snapchat's go ...
: (12/10/13 - 12:18 PM) I can't imagine Snapchat's going to turn into a lo ...
Chad F: (12/10/13 - 11:10 AM) I also wonder if Google will try to get back the m ...
AdamUK: (12/10/13 - 11:06 AM) Cool, thanks Adam ...
Aqeel: (12/10/13 - 09:26 AM) My understanding of Pinterest might still be very ...
: (12/10/13 - 11:10 AM) This is yet another desperate tactic from a desper ...
Adam: (12/10/13 - 11:06 AM) Hi AdamUK. Yes - We discussed this before. There ...
: (12/10/13 - 09:26 AM) Pinterest definitely shouldn't be thought of as a ...
AdamUK: (12/10/13 - 11:06 AM) Okay so apparently we can no longer receive notifi ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]