So I am working on creating some tasks in my admin area..I use my Google Calender A LOT...so it would be awesome if the tasks could be synched with my Calender.
Any chance that can happen, would make your task desk more valuable for me, as my calender is on my phone and I don't want to log into your area every time I need to check on when a task is due.
Sort of like a CRM/task calender.
Really cool stuff. Thanks very much for your feedback and suggestion.
I have been dreaming of tighter integration with Google Docs (including calendar) for a long time. We have done a bunch of integration in our Task Management System (which is the same architecture as the CRM)...
That being said, we have not had a huge number of people asking for this. Also, you'd need to be on the paid version of Google Docs to do API integration.. There are a few other technical issues as well.
Again - Thanks for your feedback. We really want to make the HubShout SEM Portal platform as helpful for resellers as possible.
Google's software, including Google doc is amazing. I've only come to know it relatively recently, but now I cannot imagine doing this job or any other without it.
Yes, one of my larger clients has us set up with the Paid version of some of Google Business apps like do.com for tasks and projects. But I thot that calender integration was just a matter of adding a link to your calender, since I can do that with other calender apps like ReminderFox..it is read only but still that helps me see my stuff that I need to see so that I don't schedule conflicts when I am on the run.. I am pretty new to your dashboard so was just wondering..I can dream right?
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Keila: (12/11/13 - 06:02 PM) This is definitely something to think about when c ...
Renee: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) *sigh* make the crazy cat humor stop. ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) a = ://www.pinterest.com/mathomson/funny- ...
Aqeel: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) a rel= nofollow = ://www.reddit.com/r/a ...
Chris T: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) img height= 222 width= 400 src= ://i.imgur. ...
: (12/11/13 - 04:32 PM) In that way it kind of reminds me of how vinyl rec ...
Bill: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) @Ellen the thread with ... wait for it ... nine li ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) Forever live..Cute Kittens Form...I have to agree ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 06:02 PM) I'm not surprise to find out that known brand, fre ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]