So I am working on creating some tasks in my admin area..I use my Google Calender A LOT...so it would be awesome if the tasks could be synched with my Calender.
Any chance that can happen, would make your task desk more valuable for me, as my calender is on my phone and I don't want to log into your area every time I need to check on when a task is due.
Sort of like a CRM/task calender.
Really cool stuff. Thanks very much for your feedback and suggestion.
I have been dreaming of tighter integration with Google Docs (including calendar) for a long time. We have done a bunch of integration in our Task Management System (which is the same architecture as the CRM)...
That being said, we have not had a huge number of people asking for this. Also, you'd need to be on the paid version of Google Docs to do API integration.. There are a few other technical issues as well.
Again - Thanks for your feedback. We really want to make the HubShout SEM Portal platform as helpful for resellers as possible.
Google's software, including Google doc is amazing. I've only come to know it relatively recently, but now I cannot imagine doing this job or any other without it.
Yes, one of my larger clients has us set up with the Paid version of some of Google Business apps like do.com for tasks and projects. But I thot that calender integration was just a matter of adding a link to your calender, since I can do that with other calender apps like ReminderFox..it is read only but still that helps me see my stuff that I need to see so that I don't schedule conflicts when I am on the run.. I am pretty new to your dashboard so was just wondering..I can dream right?
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Bill: (05/24/13 - 10:39 AM) Maybe someone did donate their used, outdated SEO ...
Terrance: (05/24/13 - 10:39 AM) Wow this is great news and the buzz continues. I h ...
Andy: (05/24/13 - 10:39 AM) Someone needs to donate SEO to the Salvation Army ...
Eric R: (05/24/13 - 10:39 AM) Salvation Army isn't spending enough in AdWords :- ...
Bill: (05/24/13 - 10:39 AM) Panda and Penguin will team up to put conservation ...
Jesse: (05/24/13 - 10:39 AM) Next on Google's list: Toys for Tots, The Red Cros ...
Terrance: (05/24/13 - 10:15 AM) Hmm I logged into my Resellers dashboard and that ...
Aleks: (05/24/13 - 10:39 AM) I agree with Carissa! That's messed up ...
Matt: (05/24/13 - 10:39 AM) [quote]bCarissa said:/b That's pretty rude of ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]