Social Bookmarking Question
I was on the phone with my Account Manager, and asked him a question he thought would be a great forum topic.
Why is it that there seems to be more social bookmarking directed to Twitter than anything else?
As discussed, diversity of social bookmarking helps enhance our value to our clients and I did notice an “overreliance” on Twitter this past month. Here is a list of social sites that I've found to be helpful
Digg Stumbleupon Tumblr Reddit Pinterest Buzzfeed Delicious Fark Slashdot Newsvine Burpalicious Technorati Blinklist
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Great question. We used to use other bookmarking sites more, but resellers frequently asked that we drive toward social media in our SEO, and Twitter in particular.
As a result, we have started building Twitter followers in many different domains so that your content can be more efficiently syndicated to readers interested in those categories. Thus - many more Tweets than we used to do...
We've been getting TONS of positive feedback from Resellers for our heavy use of Twitter as most believe social signals are in the algo now. I'd like to see us move heavy into Google Plus next.
Agreed. Many of my Resellers see this as a strong suit of HubShout - Clients will see better results than the old way.
Thank you for the feedback and the response time, Adam. I can definitely appreciate you improving your system to facilitate your resellers, as well as your future push to Google +. Would it be possible to have my client's efforts be directed towards the other sites, as opposed to Twitter? Perhaps give us the option of where we'd like to see a stronger focus?
While I do see your point, I feel my clients would think that my reliance on Twitter, and not a more diversified portfolio on the other sites may seem redundant, or spammy to them.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) [quote]biNovate said:/b Jason G just took care ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Excellent!!! :-) ...
iNovate: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Jason G just took care of me through my portal! T ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) I believe there is training on this in a webinar, ...
iNovate: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Hello, So on the proposal preview, under the SEO t ...
Eric R: (06/18/13 - 02:50 PM) a = ://techcrunch.com/2013/06/18/google-u ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 01:36 PM) Joe - I have updates for you in ticket 3063764... ...
Aleks: (06/18/13 - 12:54 PM) True, The link provided above is the sell sheet wh ...
Aleks: (06/18/13 - 12:54 PM) Hi, the one at the top of the thread is an older v ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]