Social Bookmarking Question
I was on the phone with my Account Manager, and asked him a question he thought would be a great forum topic.
Why is it that there seems to be more social bookmarking directed to Twitter than anything else?
As discussed, diversity of social bookmarking helps enhance our value to our clients and I did notice an “overreliance” on Twitter this past month. Here is a list of social sites that I've found to be helpful
Digg Stumbleupon Tumblr Reddit Pinterest Buzzfeed Delicious Fark Slashdot Newsvine Burpalicious Technorati Blinklist
Any feedback would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
Great question. We used to use other bookmarking sites more, but resellers frequently asked that we drive toward social media in our SEO, and Twitter in particular.
As a result, we have started building Twitter followers in many different domains so that your content can be more efficiently syndicated to readers interested in those categories. Thus - many more Tweets than we used to do...
We've been getting TONS of positive feedback from Resellers for our heavy use of Twitter as most believe social signals are in the algo now. I'd like to see us move heavy into Google Plus next.
Agreed. Many of my Resellers see this as a strong suit of HubShout - Clients will see better results than the old way.
Thank you for the feedback and the response time, Adam. I can definitely appreciate you improving your system to facilitate your resellers, as well as your future push to Google +. Would it be possible to have my client's efforts be directed towards the other sites, as opposed to Twitter? Perhaps give us the option of where we'd like to see a stronger focus?
While I do see your point, I feel my clients would think that my reliance on Twitter, and not a more diversified portfolio on the other sites may seem redundant, or spammy to them.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/09/13 - 09:28 AM) It seems like Twitter is way more of a reliable so ...
: (12/07/13 - 04:49 PM) We might need to leave this platform, believe it o ...
Brian Long: (12/09/13 - 09:28 AM) [quote]b said:/bI check Facebook way too many ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]