Scholarship Winner Message to HubShout
A few excerpts from Giovanni’s charming thank you note:
I want to thank HubShout for choosing me as one of the recipients of the 2012 Scholarship.... It is an honor to be a recipient of such a generous award. I look forward to further pursuing my education in online marketing and social media. I have been able to realize results from the online marketing campaign for my family business, tripling traffic to our website and increasing our Facebook likes five fold...this positive experience has solidified my interest in online marketing. Thank you again for your investment in my education. I greatly appreciate the assistance...
Sincerely, Giovanni Holmquist
Great job HubShout Customers and Team! It is your hard work that allows us to run programs like the HubShout Scholarship Award and help people like Giovanni pay for education!
P.S. I also got a call from the Syracuse University Department of Financial Aid thanking HubShout for helping their students!
Good stuff. It's nice to know Giovanni is so appreciative, grateful, and eloquent in response.
That's Great Adam!! I really love that we are doing this for them.
:) This makes me smile. You don't need to be a big business to take a stand in the name of corporate social responsibility. Proud to work at HubShout.
I am a big fan of thank you notes and have been teaching my kids the importance of a good old school thank you note. In a world of tweets and blurbs and LOL/OMGs, Giovanni gets mad props from me.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Adam, Please answer my question; will this ever b ...
Chris Vale: (12/06/13 - 12:50 PM) Hi Hubshout! I'm looking to sell a featured artic ...
Chris T: (12/06/13 - 12:47 PM) [quote]bChad F said:/b Would have not turned d ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]