Sales Tab Import Feature
I know that this has been suggested in the past. I have a potential client who would like to use our email system as their primary CRM. They just emailed me a list of 18,000 prospects. I can't manually enter all of this. Any suggestions?
At 500 per shot, it's actually only 36 cut-and-pastes. Not ideal, but only about 20 minutes worth of work.
lol! Its great for email, but how would that work for building a sales lead in the sales tap. I am entering for a new client right now. Only 36 names but doing it one by one. Any suggestions?
Oh crap. I thought you were talking emails... Yeah - that's a problem isn't it.
Just wanted to refresh this idea. Hubshout now offers a full feature CRM tool! Get your clients back in the ACT of systematically managing customer data, scoring leads to make sales now, and it's cloud based so you can take it anywhere: Tablet, Mobile Device, Laptop Never be without your clients/prospects info again . Also includes a fully integrated email marketing system so you can stay front of mind in with all of your future customers. Just sayin :)
"We have our own Built in CRM for SEO Resellers" - Hi, Just heard this on the 'Getting Started as a Reseller' Webinar, How to I get access to the CRM function please?
Hubshout keeps getting better, I'll make you guys proud, you'll see
Persistence....I don't remember the rest lol! Just keeping this fresh. I have lost a couple client opportunity's do to disclosing that there is no way to export contact and information to excel. I completely understand their hesitation. What if after manually entering 1000 prospects their parent company seals a deal with sales force (just for crm not email) real life example it's happening in about a year. This client is the largest real estate company in the country. OK exaggeration, the Carolina's Region, Commercial Division of Keller Williams is my client. So much opportunity to grow this relationship and many more...at least until Google launches a CRM of there own lol!
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I am so perplexed about the twitter thing. I'm sur ...
Eric R: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) It's different, but I like it. Cleaner looking... ...
Chad: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) I can't wait to see how it looks. I requested an i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) God Speed. Keep us up to date on any revelations i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I wonder how automated it is [quote]bTerrance s ...
Terrance: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Wow this could be use to sabotage people. They are ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I like the 1984 reference. ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) [quote]bEllen said:/b Is this new? a rel= no ...
Ellen: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Is this new? a rel= nofollow = s://docs ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]