Sales Tab Import Feature
I know that this has been suggested in the past. I have a potential client who would like to use our email system as their primary CRM. They just emailed me a list of 18,000 prospects. I can't manually enter all of this. Any suggestions?
At 500 per shot, it's actually only 36 cut-and-pastes. Not ideal, but only about 20 minutes worth of work.
lol! Its great for email, but how would that work for building a sales lead in the sales tap. I am entering for a new client right now. Only 36 names but doing it one by one. Any suggestions?
Oh crap. I thought you were talking emails... Yeah - that's a problem isn't it.
Just wanted to refresh this idea. Hubshout now offers a full feature CRM tool! Get your clients back in the ACT of systematically managing customer data, scoring leads to make sales now, and it's cloud based so you can take it anywhere: Tablet, Mobile Device, Laptop Never be without your clients/prospects info again . Also includes a fully integrated email marketing system so you can stay front of mind in with all of your future customers. Just sayin :)
"We have our own Built in CRM for SEO Resellers" - Hi, Just heard this on the 'Getting Started as a Reseller' Webinar, How to I get access to the CRM function please?
Hubshout keeps getting better, I'll make you guys proud, you'll see
Persistence....I don't remember the rest lol! Just keeping this fresh. I have lost a couple client opportunity's do to disclosing that there is no way to export contact and information to excel. I completely understand their hesitation. What if after manually entering 1000 prospects their parent company seals a deal with sales force (just for crm not email) real life example it's happening in about a year. This client is the largest real estate company in the country. OK exaggeration, the Carolina's Region, Commercial Division of Keller Williams is my client. So much opportunity to grow this relationship and many more...at least until Google launches a CRM of there own lol!
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Keila: (12/11/13 - 06:02 PM) This is definitely something to think about when c ...
Renee: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) *sigh* make the crazy cat humor stop. ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) a = ://www.pinterest.com/mathomson/funny- ...
Aqeel: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) a rel= nofollow = ://www.reddit.com/r/a ...
Chris T: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) img height= 222 width= 400 src= ://i.imgur. ...
: (12/11/13 - 04:32 PM) In that way it kind of reminds me of how vinyl rec ...
Bill: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) @Ellen the thread with ... wait for it ... nine li ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) Forever live..Cute Kittens Form...I have to agree ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 06:02 PM) I'm not surprise to find out that known brand, fre ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]