Sales Tab Feature Request
I have a feature request that I would like to see, and would like to hear if anyone else has interest in this...
In the sales tab, I (and another client) would like a way to export phone calls & leads to excel or another spreadsheet program. Right now the only way to do it is a copy & paste method, and if there was a button that could easily export calls & leads it would be a great time saver.
Thoughts on this?
Great idea - make sense. They should really have this option.
I would like the ability to analyze data with more ease. Just think, for a PPC campaign if you could export the data to excel you could see what percentage of leads came from X location. By knowing that, you can set more targeted ads to a specific location and spend your budget in a more effective fashion. Adwords can show web form conversions, but if we could have a more streamline way to drill down phone tracking data, I think there would be a benefit for it.
It would great if the system mapped this out for a visual representation. I like the idea of the system aiding in more analysis.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
John: (12/05/13 - 07:01 PM) Great link Aqeel. Every business owner should read ...
Mick: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Hi Adam, yes that's set correctly but I ran an ext ...
: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Hello. I understand that data is US only now - it ...
Dave: (12/05/13 - 05:30 PM) I just don't think they can run ads tastefully eno ...
Adam: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) All of the entries I see with hk look correct. B ...
Mick: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Thanks for the quick response Adam, fyi also check ...
Adam: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Hi again Mick...br /br /SCOPE: This is ONLY SE ...
Mick: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Thanks Adam, and the patch for none US campaigns? ...
Adam: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) I probably should have added that the PATCH for th ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Facebook Wants Snapchat [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]