Sales Proposal Tool feature request
Maybe I missed this, but is it possible to export a proposal so our Resellers can print it out? Some common feedback I'm getting is that it's a great tool, but is limited to sharing through URLs and html codes. Is there a way to make a hard copy proposal with our tool?
Second that. Much needed. That and the research tool. Make it as easy as possible to get this information to our clients. Everyone loves PDFs.
I believe Hubshout have said this isn't in their plans, as they want to track open rates etc. There have been a number on the forum asking for the export feature and the ability to change the currency to £s and Euros, plus add tax.
I would also like to see this feature. Related to this:
1) Can we track the open rate on our end? 2) It would be nice to know when a user has opened it up to give us an idea of when and how we should follow up.
This was the 1st question I asked on the live webinar. I deal with most clients face to face. A pdf version would be great.
Right. We actually knew this would be asked frequently, and even listed it in the Release Specification. We are giving away a GREAT deal of functionality here for no cost. We feel really good about that. But the one thing we REALLY want in return is system use. We know people want to print, but we have decided to pull them into the 21st century with awesome features and require a paperless experience...
I don't think we got an answer to this question:
I want to say I am only getting started with the proposal tool but I love it. I have run into a couple of issues that I am not sure how to overcome though.
If someone wanted their Facebook page customized or a landing page designed it shows up under 'Monthly Price' in the 'Investment' tab. Is there a way that there can be an additional column added with 'One off Price' or something so that they don't think they will be getting charged monthly for it.
I agree with Adam, I really enjoy the savings associated with not having to print everything out. It's one reason that I bring my tablet on appointments. I think our clients appreciate that we are using technology when we are consulting on why they need to use it as well. That being said, It would really help a lot to have "email" as a separate tab in the proposal tool. Its a product we offer but have to write a separate proposal for. An "other" tab would be helpful as well for those of us who have additional products like direct mail service. It could just be a blank template. That way we could use the Hubshout proposal tool for every client, every time. This will help us to deepen our relationship with our clients, showcasing our use of tech across all channels.
Thanks for that. Great feedback. Chad and I had debated the EMAIL tab in the proposal... We will revisit.
Agreed. I spoke with a Reseller last week who had a similar request.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Aqeel: (12/11/13 - 10:29 AM) I think this strongly demonstrates the value of a ...
Renee: (12/11/13 - 10:29 AM) A new study by a = ://searchengineland.co ...
: (12/11/13 - 09:58 AM) Man, they must really value their product.. P ...
Matt: (12/11/13 - 09:58 AM) I will offer 4 Billion for Snap Chat, but that is ...
: (12/11/13 - 09:05 AM) [quote]bCharlie said:/b Jesse: IMG SRC= : ...
: (12/10/13 - 05:41 PM) Hello, I have spoken to my AM & Adam on this but ...
: (12/11/13 - 09:58 AM) True enough, though I'd definitely expect Snapchat ...
Scott: (12/11/13 - 09:05 AM) It is a fantastic site ...and I'm not even going t ...
Eric R: (12/10/13 - 02:17 PM) a = ://searchenginewatch.com/article/2318 ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]