Proposal Tool feedback
I have heard a lot of positive feedback regarding the new proposal tool. There are also a lot feature request, which I am sure will come in time and by people asking!
The one thing I've been hearing a lot from my resellers is that the proposal should be more flexible and allow them to add their own customization line items. Please let me know what you think!
In a perfect world, there would be some level of flexibility built in to allow for each resellers custom services to be added. I suspect however, that it is probably quite complicated to implement.
Yes, I agree the proposal tool is great, however it would be extremely helpful if international resellers would be able to change the $ sign to £ or € signs. Do you know if we can do that change now?
I would appreciate the ability to change the currency to £.
In addition the Research tool should have the flexibility to pull results from Google.co.uk because the Google.com results are really applicable and realistic for how the majority search in the UK.
I see the current proposal tool as something for US resellers, but hopefully in the future there will be an international version.
@Mike... right. As stated in the webinar, we'd really like to build the capability to move a proposal into an SOW and then execute the work. I think Adam, Matt and Chris came up with some nice ideas on allowing text to be editable that made the current iteration much more flexible than I was originally thinking. Let's see what other feedback comes here.
@Andy. I hear you. I just checked the documentation with some of our data providers. They do provide query volume for the UK but their estimated CPC is still in dollars.
I went into Adwords Keyword Research tool and I can only get estimated CPC in $ even for UK locations.
When it comes to the "investment" tab of the proposal tool. Can we change the $ sign there to £ to indicate how much our prospects can expect to pay for our services per a month in £?
We really need to get the currency change option in the system. I have a number of international resellers who need this asap so they can fully use the tool. Any other AM's having this issue?
I have a potential Reseller asking for the same thing. Would be huge to have.
Chris how do your international resellers handle the research tool data in so much the positions in Google aren't for the country they are based in? Thanks
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/07/13 - 04:49 PM) We might need to leave this platform, believe it o ...
Brian Long: (12/06/13 - 10:05 PM) [quote]b said:/bI check Facebook way too many ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Adam, Please answer my question; will this ever b ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]