Position Checking Daily
I have another request that I think would make the HubShout Product better. One of the things I really hang my hat on when I am meeting with a prospective client is that we provide a portal where the client can see his positions moving. I feel however that these positions should be updated on a higher frequency than just once per week.
When you are selling a product that the customer cannot see, it makes it much easier to sell when the customer feels he has some control. Seeing these positions at a higher frequency offers that piece of mind.
I realize that opponents of this suggestion might say that daily is going to show too much bounce and may look too erratic. I am not opposed to showing the positions day by day but showing a 3 day moving average so it's smoothed out. So we would have actual values for all 7 days of the week and a users cursor could track across the results day by day but the result show for each day would be the average position for the last 3 days the phrase was checked.
Any comments (positive or negative) would be welcome. Thanks,
It's like looking at your stock portfolio every day... It will only drive you (and your customer) crazy.... SEO, like equity investing, requires a longer term outlook...
I had a request from one of my resellers today...besides the VetHubs demo account, does anyone know of a retail medical client we could let our resellers use to demo their new leads?
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I am so perplexed about the twitter thing. I'm sur ...
Eric R: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) It's different, but I like it. Cleaner looking... ...
Chad: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) I can't wait to see how it looks. I requested an i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) God Speed. Keep us up to date on any revelations i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I wonder how automated it is [quote]bTerrance s ...
Terrance: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Wow this could be use to sabotage people. They are ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I like the 1984 reference. ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) [quote]bEllen said:/b Is this new? a rel= no ...
Ellen: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Is this new? a rel= nofollow = s://docs ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]