Other contacts at Hubshout?
We're a reseller and doing relatively well for our first few months. We'd like to have more than one contact at the company. We don't like bothering our rep all the time and customer support never picks the phone up. Our rep gets back to us when they're able, but I can tell they're stretched thin and honesty, sometimes their answers are not sufficient or completely knowledgeable.
Where can I get more contacts if we need help?
Customer service never available. Please help. Thanks.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will get this resolved for you.
Thanks for your feedback. We want to provide you with excellent customer service and will look into this...
Hey Member 5131... first you should login to your dashboard and click the Settings link in the upper right corner. Add a picture and update your name.
This forum is a great place to ask questions. Everyone in the company monitors it and you'll see that our analyst team and writing team are deeply involved.
Our account managers and customer service team are knowledgeable about many things but as you can imagine, are not the subject matter experts on every service that we offer. The analyst and writing teams are heads down getting work done so their time to take customer calls is limited.
What kinds of questions do you have? Add them here and let's discuss.
Hi again Member 5131...
Just checking back in. We like to give our SEO resellers the strongest customer support possible. Please post your questions here so we can discuss / resolve...
Thanks again for using HubShout!
Adam or Chad - Please contact me directly first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Eric R: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) It's different, but I like it. Cleaner looking... ...
Chad: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) I can't wait to see how it looks. I requested an i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) God Speed. Keep us up to date on any revelations i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 03:44 PM) I wonder how automated it is [quote]bTerrance s ...
Terrance: (05/24/13 - 03:44 PM) Wow this could be use to sabotage people. They are ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 03:44 PM) I like the 1984 reference. ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 03:44 PM) [quote]bEllen said:/b Is this new? a rel= no ...
Ellen: (05/24/13 - 03:44 PM) Is this new? a rel= nofollow = s://docs ...
Jason G.: (05/24/13 - 03:44 PM) Salvation Army is down, can United Way and VVA be ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]