Other contacts at Hubshout?
We're a reseller and doing relatively well for our first few months. We'd like to have more than one contact at the company. We don't like bothering our rep all the time and customer support never picks the phone up. Our rep gets back to us when they're able, but I can tell they're stretched thin and honesty, sometimes their answers are not sufficient or completely knowledgeable.
Where can I get more contacts if we need help?
Customer service never available. Please help. Thanks.
Thanks for bringing this to our attention. We will get this resolved for you.
Thanks for your feedback. We want to provide you with excellent customer service and will look into this...
Hey Member 5131... first you should login to your dashboard and click the Settings link in the upper right corner. Add a picture and update your name.
This forum is a great place to ask questions. Everyone in the company monitors it and you'll see that our analyst team and writing team are deeply involved.
Our account managers and customer service team are knowledgeable about many things but as you can imagine, are not the subject matter experts on every service that we offer. The analyst and writing teams are heads down getting work done so their time to take customer calls is limited.
What kinds of questions do you have? Add them here and let's discuss.
Hi again Member 5131...
Just checking back in. We like to give our SEO resellers the strongest customer support possible. Please post your questions here so we can discuss / resolve...
Thanks again for using HubShout!
Adam or Chad - Please contact me directly first thing tomorrow morning. Thank you.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Mick: (12/04/13 - 11:31 PM) Kyle, can you also fix it so i am receiving all fo ...
Mick: (12/04/13 - 11:20 PM) This is also being discussed here - ://hubshou ...
Mick: (12/04/13 - 11:18 PM) I am having similar issues as reported to my Acc M ...
Charlie: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Jesse: IMG SRC= ://4.bp.blogspot.com/-r0jBNs7 ...
Jesse: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) An Antecedent is a word or phrase that gives its m ...
Matt: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Random quiz. What is an Antecedent? ...
: (12/04/13 - 02:54 PM) I wonder if it would ever be beneficial for Hubsho ...
Charlie: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) Nice use of that semicolon, Eric! :P ...
Eric R: (12/04/13 - 04:53 PM) brilliant! I have a greater understanding for semi ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Facebook Wants Snapchat [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]