Other CRM's API to HubShout?
I have a reseller who wants to use the HubShout web to lead form and have the information populate in our dashboard. He then wants to API call HubShout to have that information populate in another CRM.
My question to the community is: Is there any other calling for this? Would anyone else like to use the web-to-lead form and have it port the information into another CRM?
Does it make sense for the other CRM to call into HubShout or should HubShout API out to the other CRM at the point the lead is captured? The latter seems a little more logical -- but I'm just asking...
Ah very true. Still, doesn't seem like this is getting much traction.
Hi Adam M. Bit late but you have my vote on this for sure. I met with a guy that I got talking to at a networking event and his company has built a CRM system that they are selling. I showed him a demo of our portal as I think it would be the perfect partner ( as in a way to generate new leads for his clients ) and he was interested. Now if the system could api out to that CRM and automatically create the web & phone leads generated from SEO / PPC in the CRM - I know this guy would be seriously interested.
Would it be straight forward to do ? - Gosh this could be a mjaor plus !!!
This question has come up in several conversations with other Resellers this year. I think they're looking for more system flexibility and integration capabilities. Especially helpful for our larger Resllers. - I give this 2 thumbs up
Hi Adam from your reply you were suggesting that hubshout should api out when the lead is captured. Could the api do this anonomously to another CRM system or would it need to be authenticated.
This sure is a good opportunity to offer the CRM applications an automated way of generating new leads via seo & ppc.
Your thoughs ?
I think it's interesting... I just wonder how well we'll do with adoption. When I build an API into HubShout, I can control the required fields, etc... Sending data to other systems is bound to be problemmatic as they will all have different levels of required fields. We can certainly envision the basic fields (Account name, First name, last name, phone, email, etc).... It's clearly worth considering... But based on how much trouble with have with Phone Tracking and Analytics today, I wonder how many will actually use it???
Well I have spoken to two owners of CRM systems and after showing them a demo of how we track leads & phone calls they were immediately interested and one asked if this data could be passed through to their CRM easily hence me asking Adam.
This guy would see huge value in this if it was
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Carissa: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) yes, I saw the first post. I just watched the vide ...
Andy: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) Thanks for the info ...
Eric R: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) This has a ton of implications for local (see firs ...
Brian Long: (05/21/13 - 05:47 PM) Every startup douche in Manhattan and LA will have ...
Carissa: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) oh man...this looks fun. So, what does this have ...
Bill: (05/21/13 - 05:47 PM) So far the Google Glass introduction has been like ...
Bill: (05/21/13 - 05:30 PM) Yahoo is only 19... although that's about 182 in I ...
Dave: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) I figured I would just throw the URL for the previ ...
Dave: (05/21/13 - 05:30 PM) This picture sums up the situation in it's entiret ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]