Onsite Content Keywords and Deep Linking
Many resellers have been asking for stronger control over both on-site SEO writing and off-site syndication topics and links. We have a series of system releases coming up (starting this weekend) that will change how to set features in CAMPAIGN DETAILS to better serve these business objectives. Here are some of the highlights:
1) Better keyword selection for onsite blogging
2) Better tracking of rankings for onsite SEO content
3) Tighter control over content syndication topics, backed by keyword research
4) Stronger direction to writers regarding content syndication topics.
5) Easier selection of content marketing and onsite SEO content topics (i.e., keyword mapping) that have keyword search volume
6) The ability to point content syndication links to many pages (i.e., deep linking) within a single campaign.
I'm sure there will be many questions on this topic. The more flexibility we offer, the more complexity we introduce. But these changes are the result of consistent feedback from the Reseller Community for the last year and we feel confident they will improve control, transparency, rankings and lead acquisition.
The initial feedback I've gotten on this has been very positive. We have a lot of great ideas that these infrastructure changes will enable.
This is a great and very helpful release Adam. Thank you for your hard work and always looking out for the Reseller community. My Resellers will love this.
I love the fact that we are always client focused. huge advantage.
I can think of one reseller in particular who will appreciate these changes
I am so excited to start training my Resellers on this and even wowing them with more helpful information. Their clients are going to really get a lot out of this feature. Keep up the ideas folks!
Onsite SEO writing is about to get that much more incredible around here. For those of you who find onsite seo confusing, I recommend you check this short (under 5 min) video out
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Terrance: (05/23/13 - 06:22 PM) Yea I live close enough to walk as well so I think ...
Ellen: (05/23/13 - 05:48 PM) a rel= nofollow = ://searchenginewatch. ...
Bill: (05/23/13 - 05:41 PM) It's only lawless for Google. Everyone else will s ...
Nick: (05/23/13 - 05:41 PM) Yeah but Venezuela and Greece aren't doing too hot ...
Bill: (05/23/13 - 05:41 PM) A problem? Google's GDP is over $300 billion, it w ...
Claire: (05/23/13 - 05:41 PM) There's a new movie coming out with this exact sam ...
Adam: (05/23/13 - 05:22 PM) Oh yeah! Forgot about that one. I think it's quick ...
Jason G.: (05/23/13 - 05:41 PM) Googleland sounds great, but the infrastructure co ...
Adam: (05/23/13 - 05:19 PM) Great feedback Roger. Much appreciated. It's alwa ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]