ONSITE SEO WEBINAR IS POSTED!
If you missed the Webinar on Onsite SEO last Thursday, it is now posted on the website for your viewing convenience! Enjoy.
Thanks Jenna... This is an old topic, but a critical one. While onsite SEO is only 30% of rankings, it is NECESSARY! In other words, NOT doing onsite SEO is shooting yourself in the foot and the quickest way for a reseller to get fired by an SEO client.
As Yoda once said "There is no try...only do or do not"
Naturally at Hubshout we advise that you do the onsite work so you do not get fired.
30% of the rankings, or nearly 1/3rd, is a huge number for most people. People may marginalize it for other things, but they shouldn't. The more hooks in the water an individual has, the more likely they will be to reel in a lot of fish.
Whether you create your own content for onsite updates or outsource it to someone else... the most important thing is to keep fresh and good content on your website.
Since Google has changed the game about how to use anchor text and are penalizing people for over doing it, onsite SEO is more critical than ever to get RIGHT if you don't want to get sandboxed, so while it is ONLY 30% of getting found, if you get it wrong it is a significant percentage of NOT getting found at all.
Very well said !!
If this drives people to create truly useful content it has to be reasoned the the end user will benefit
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/07/13 - 04:49 PM) We might need to leave this platform, believe it o ...
Brian Long: (12/06/13 - 10:05 PM) [quote]b said:/bI check Facebook way too many ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Adam, Please answer my question; will this ever b ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]