Newsletter for Your Prospects--Anyone Interested?
As you know, we email a custom branded newsletter to your clients each month (Search News).
We're looking into setting it up so resellers can grab the Search News template and email it to their list of prospects. This would be a quick and easy way to reach out to your prospects.
We haven't figured out the logistics yet but...we will if resellers want this. I know at least one reseller is interested cause he asked for this :)
The one design question I have is whether people would want us to auto send it like we do with search news or make it available so that they could customize it and send.
Obviously, it is less work for the reseller if each reseller gives us a prospect list and we auto send but you lose the ability to customize the content.
On the other hand, if we make it available as a reseller only email template... everyone would have to remember to go get it, add their logo, customize it and then send it out.
Great feature. We'd love to use this to keep in the front of prospects' minds. If given a choice, I'd prefer the custom design option so that it reinforces our brand and keeps our messaging consistent.
I'd like to see that. I prefer the option of it being available as a template that we can select and edit. Thanks!
What if we do both? Auto send for those that don't want to edit the content and provide the template for those that want to customize.
I have so many ideas for building pre-loaded email templates so resellers can nurture their prospects and clients. I am the biggest fan of the HubShout email tool and want everyone to use it.
Member 4578 brings up a different requirement than I was originally thinking. If we go the customizable template route, we would likely use our default template design. If someone wanted to go to town with a custom template design... I'm not sure how we would apply the monthly content to each custom design.
We'll have to think about that but interesting requirement.
I like the idea of having the monthly search letter going out to my prospects on an auto responder campaign automatically. So basically if they are in my list they get it. But, knowing that the newsletter is out, and being able to add some personalized content would be cool as well.
I would like to be able to add my logo/phone/website etc. Great idea!
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) [quote]biNovate said:/b Jason G just took care ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Excellent!!! :-) ...
iNovate: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Jason G just took care of me through my portal! T ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) I believe there is training on this in a webinar, ...
iNovate: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Hello, So on the proposal preview, under the SEO t ...
Eric R: (06/18/13 - 02:50 PM) a = ://techcrunch.com/2013/06/18/google-u ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 01:36 PM) Joe - I have updates for you in ticket 3063764... ...
Aleks: (06/18/13 - 12:54 PM) True, The link provided above is the sell sheet wh ...
Aleks: (06/18/13 - 12:54 PM) Hi, the one at the top of the thread is an older v ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]