"New ROI of Marketing"
Hey everyone, I was doing some research to enhance my proposals. I wanted to share this piece I found well written: http://www.forbes.com/sites/work-in-progress/2012/05/14/understanding-the-new-roi-of-marketing/ I think Return on Opportunity and Return on Objectives is easily undervalued by clients and are selling points I intend to use more.
Yes. Great stuff. I think this is why SEO has such high demand, when you make it to the top the ROI is insane. However, on the flip side, it's a long wait for page 1 with zero return...
PPC seems to be more incremental. It is still a journey, but you can see ROI more quickly and it's less of a "winner-takes-all" thing...
Definitely good stuff to share with prospects... All of business is ROI in the end and most business people measure ROI in quarters or years - not days or months (i.e., all good investments take time to mature).
Online Marketing really does offer insight into so many details that it probably can be overwhelming for the traditional small business owner. Showing the metrics as broken out here does make sense to present value from more than one angle.
Yea, exactly, the value is deep and it requires a real commitment. PPC, especially in a very competitive space, requires some different tactics. True about the traditional business owners too, I'll be selling them that this is also how their competitors are getting ahead of them.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Brian Long: (12/06/13 - 10:05 PM) [quote]b said:/bI check Facebook way too many ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Adam, Please answer my question; will this ever b ...
Chris Vale: (12/06/13 - 12:50 PM) Hi Hubshout! I'm looking to sell a featured artic ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]