New Google SERP Changes
Google rolled out a refresh of its Search Engine Results pages (thus far in the US only) -- moving the toolbar to the top of the screen. Google said the new design is to give users some breathing room to focus on what they are looking for. The knowledge graph and paid search ads are more prominent.
Wow. I did a few searches. Looks like the 2nd and 3rd organic slots are now sometimes below the fold depending on the search term. It will be interesting to see where Google goes with this.
I can't say that I really felt "cramped" on the old Google search page. TBH, I've been using the new one without really noticing that it had changed. The only thing that clued me in was that the "news" search is now hidden under "more." Maybe that makes me a bad Googler...?
As long as you click on their ads, they are happy to have you.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (05/19/13 - 10:19 AM) Chris ... there is a mistake here. This video is ...
Adam: (05/19/13 - 09:30 AM) This requires a ticket. But we HIGHLY recommend yo ...
Adam: (05/19/13 - 09:26 AM) If you thought you understood how backlinks, Page ...
techshrinks: (05/19/13 - 09:30 AM) I need the New Forum thread started emails remov ...
Chris: (05/18/13 - 04:13 PM) This video tutorial will demonstrate how to utiliz ...
Chris: (05/18/13 - 01:39 PM) This video shows you how review your incoming phon ...
Chris: (05/18/13 - 10:14 AM) [quote]bMatt said:/bGoogle wins...roll the cre ...
: (05/18/13 - 01:42 AM) Great suggestions guys!! Do you offer phone tracki ...
Jesse: (05/17/13 - 08:33 PM) That is terrific news! ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]
- How To Start a Video Blog For Your Small Biz [INFOGRAPHIC]