More on Mobile Search -- Mobile SEO Myths
I thought I'd add more to the discussion about mobile SEO. Today, Search Engine Land featured an article by Bryson Meunier (who writes regularly about mobile search) on some common myths about mobile SEO. He says he's seeing mobile SEO on too many “let’s stop talking about this next year” lists for 2013 and he thinks that's a huge mistake.
Search Engine Land:
Mobile SEO Is Not A Myth: 8 Popular Claims Refuted
Mobile Search Behavior The Same As Desktop/Tablet/Laptop
Mobile Search Results The Same As Desktop/Tablet/Laptop
Mobile Searchers Don’t Use Mobile Search Results
Buzzword That No One Understands
Mobile SEO Is Actually Local SEO
Mobile SEO Is Just SEO For Mobile Searchers
Building A Site That Works Well On Multiple Devices Preferable To Optimizing Mobile Site
No Additional Linking Opportunities In Mobile SEO
One of the interesting things that Google presented us with is that the behavior on mobile tends to also be influenced by other media very much so.
The correlation between TV Ads and site traffic (for the advertiser) tends to show a huge amount of mobile traffic during and right after an ad over traditional traffic. What does this show you about Mobile behavior?
People are able to actually grab more information about a product right from their sofa with mobile devices and are doing so!
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Keila: (12/11/13 - 06:02 PM) This is definitely something to think about when c ...
Renee: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) *sigh* make the crazy cat humor stop. ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) a = ://www.pinterest.com/mathomson/funny- ...
Aqeel: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) a rel= nofollow = ://www.reddit.com/r/a ...
Chris T: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) img height= 222 width= 400 src= ://i.imgur. ...
: (12/11/13 - 04:32 PM) In that way it kind of reminds me of how vinyl rec ...
Bill: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) @Ellen the thread with ... wait for it ... nine li ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) Forever live..Cute Kittens Form...I have to agree ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 06:02 PM) I'm not surprise to find out that known brand, fre ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]