Making Sure Your Videos Don't Get Lost in the Interwebs
Our focus this month is onsite SEO and how those onpage factors complement your other marketing efforts. One great venue for onsite content -- videos! Adam and Chad have been doing their own video series on various industry topics for a while now. It may look like they are just having some lunch time chats, but they start by researching issues that people are seeking information about (either through our own customer feedback or industry research).
Videos are another great venue for providing quality, useful content. But like other content, you need to do some things for that content to have a chance at reaching the intended audience.
Search Engine Watch:
12 Valuable Tips for Video SEO Beginners
Great share! I think friendly "Beginner" guides/tips like this will help more people in the industry feel comfortable and become more productive.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Ellen: (12/09/13 - 11:43 AM) Anglo Rank makes some pretty a rel= nofollow hr ...
Aqeel: (12/09/13 - 11:43 AM) Matt Cutts getting sassy... ...
Renee: (12/09/13 - 11:43 AM) Friday Matt Cutts announced that Google penalized ...
: (12/09/13 - 10:18 AM) [quote]b said:/b It seems like Twitter is way ...
: (12/09/13 - 10:18 AM) It seems like Twitter is way more of a reliable so ...
: (12/07/13 - 04:49 PM) We might need to leave this platform, believe it o ...
Brian Long: (12/09/13 - 10:18 AM) [quote]b said:/bI check Facebook way too many ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]