Local SEO question
Once a local SEO campaign is launched, what in the way of progress or monitoring can or should be done for the client or by the client? We have our first local seo campaign for a particular client running now. We've forwarded a Google pin they received, but that's about it. What, generally, transpires during this sort of campaign and what can we share with them during our update meetings with them? Suggestions??
Great question. I know we recently updated the MONTH 1 activities in the pricing doc so you can know what we've committed to in the first month. Do you have the most recent pricing exhibit with the new Local SEO Campaign activities?
I have hubshout_services 9-16-2012.doc Nothing broken down by month. Just a chart of what they get. Is that it?
No. There is definitely a more updated version from 2013..... Email your AM to get it (and make sure you get a Ticket Number for tracking that request).
You don't have the most recent doc. I have raised a support request (2129672) for your AM to send that to you.
thanks. I actually saw his request before and got it to him right away. thanks for opening a support ticket though.
If you have any questions about how Local SEO works, this video does a good job of explaining. Your question is pretty specific though. I'm glad Carissa was able to help you.
Excellent video, Jenna. I'm going to have to check that one out on my break!
Are there any resources we can tap (API calls) to allow the dashboard to track additional data points?
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Your videos barely touch on that topic. Would lik ...
Adam: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Anchor text should be appropriate to the CONTENT M ...
Bill: (06/19/13 - 05:49 PM) Even if it's not their only goal -- bringing inter ...
: (06/19/13 - 05:36 PM) Is there going to be new information in this webin ...
: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) HI Adam, I'm still unclear as to how the old campa ...
Jenna: (06/19/13 - 05:01 PM) The last chance to learn about the SEO plans will ...
Jenna: (06/19/13 - 05:36 PM) The last chance to learn about the SEO plans will ...
Adam: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) I'm not 100% sure that geo terms will be in titles ...
Paul: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Thanks Adam for responding so quickly. Can you ve ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]