Local SEO question
Once a local SEO campaign is launched, what in the way of progress or monitoring can or should be done for the client or by the client? We have our first local seo campaign for a particular client running now. We've forwarded a Google pin they received, but that's about it. What, generally, transpires during this sort of campaign and what can we share with them during our update meetings with them? Suggestions??
Great question. I know we recently updated the MONTH 1 activities in the pricing doc so you can know what we've committed to in the first month. Do you have the most recent pricing exhibit with the new Local SEO Campaign activities?
I have hubshout_services 9-16-2012.doc Nothing broken down by month. Just a chart of what they get. Is that it?
No. There is definitely a more updated version from 2013..... Email your AM to get it (and make sure you get a Ticket Number for tracking that request).
You don't have the most recent doc. I have raised a support request (2129672) for your AM to send that to you.
thanks. I actually saw his request before and got it to him right away. thanks for opening a support ticket though.
If you have any questions about how Local SEO works, this video does a good job of explaining. Your question is pretty specific though. I'm glad Carissa was able to help you.
Excellent video, Jenna. I'm going to have to check that one out on my break!
Are there any resources we can tap (API calls) to allow the dashboard to track additional data points?
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/10/13 - 04:18 PM) True enough, though I'd definitely expect Snapchat ...
Scott: (12/10/13 - 03:52 PM) It is a fantastic site ...and I'm not even going t ...
Eric R: (12/10/13 - 02:17 PM) a = ://searchenginewatch.com/article/2318 ...
Chris T: (12/10/13 - 04:18 PM) [quote]b said:/b I can't imagine Snapchat's go ...
: (12/10/13 - 04:18 PM) I can't imagine Snapchat's going to turn into a lo ...
Chad F: (12/10/13 - 11:10 AM) I also wonder if Google will try to get back the m ...
AdamUK: (12/10/13 - 11:06 AM) Cool, thanks Adam ...
Aqeel: (12/10/13 - 09:26 AM) My understanding of Pinterest might still be very ...
: (12/10/13 - 11:10 AM) This is yet another desperate tactic from a desper ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]