Local Map Optimization Case Studies
Is there a reseller on the forum who is willing to share their experience with a Local Map Optimization plan with Hubshout, initially and ongoing?
I have had a few discussion with clients in the past week about this option, and I even "sold one" today in theory with a new client in conjunction with a website redesign project, but I was sort of at a loss when explaining the process for getting it started and what to expect in the future (why he should pay for ongoing updates.)
I have never setup a Google Places page.
Sorry if this is so basic. I appreciate any feedback and simple case study examples.
Hi there... Can you clarify... Is this the new Ongoing Local SEO plan that you sold? As you probably know, we recently re-vamped the entire Map Optimization program. The feedback so far has been awesome... What are you specific questions...
Jim. There are two parts to the program. We used to sell them as two separate services but found that there is a specific order of tasks that gets the best results.
The first step is to fully complete and verify your local listings on google, yahoo and bing. You might say... "well my client has already done that." Our experience is that even if they have verified... they often have not fully completed the profile with pictures, the proper categories, etc...
The second step is to run through a monthly set of tasks that continue to build the number of directories where we have submitted your business as well as add other things like video, local onsite recommendations, etc... To keep the price down, we spread these activities over several months. We also generally believe that consistent action over a long period of time is better than a single shot of effort and then nothing.
To get started, there is a Local SEO Questionnaire form that we ask everyone to complete. We can try to gather as much information as possible from the client website but the more you can answer in the Questionnaire the better.
Hope that helps.
Chad, Thank you for the details above. That helps a lot. Thank you for responding also Adam.
Has the pricing changed at all in the past few months? The most recent pricing SEM I have is dated 10/12/11.
Pricing was definitely updated. You should call your AM for the latest and greatest...
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Larry: (06/20/13 - 02:47 AM) Hi, The dahsboard is offline currently 07:45 GMT ( ...
: (06/19/13 - 10:52 PM) I use Bing ppc for my own business and am finding ...
: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Your videos barely touch on that topic. Would lik ...
Adam: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Anchor text should be appropriate to the CONTENT M ...
Bill: (06/19/13 - 05:49 PM) Even if it's not their only goal -- bringing inter ...
: (06/19/13 - 05:36 PM) Is there going to be new information in this webin ...
: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) HI Adam, I'm still unclear as to how the old campa ...
Jenna: (06/19/13 - 05:01 PM) The last chance to learn about the SEO plans will ...
Jenna: (06/19/13 - 05:36 PM) The last chance to learn about the SEO plans will ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]