Image Integration into HubShout Content Marketing
Image Integration into HubShout
We are very exciting to be launching large-scale image integration into HubShout today. Specifically, we've been working to make our content marketing the best it can be for a number of years. Every year Google seems to remind us of the importance of this activity - aka Panda and then Penguin.
Several years ago we moved to an all US-based writer staff as it became apparent that off-shore writing had lower quality and language barrier problems. Last year we implemented Quality Audits and Reliability Scores for our US-based writing team in an effort to put metrics around how well they are doing.
Today, we are working on the look-and-feel of our content marketing. We have a partnership with a large-scale stock photo provider so that we can put compelling images next to our compelling content.
* Each campaign now goes into a category.
* Each category has a default image library
* Resellers and end-clients can over-ride the default image library and build a custom image library for the campaign.
* Resellers and end-clients can browse images in the SEM portal using keyword searches
* Each campaign is given 5 Image credits for license purchases
* The use of images for which HubShout already owns a license is unlimited.
* All photography is legally licensed for use by HubShout. Please join our Webinar this afternoon to see a demo.
Also see the blog post on this topic.
Is there a way to upload specific images for a client? One of my clients is a professional photographer and it would obviously make sense to use his pictures rather than standard images.
Great question. Unfortunately, not currently. It's not really a technical issue, the issue here is licensing. This sounds like it would not be an issue with your client because he's a professional photographer. However, there are so many Copyright infringement issues on the Internet today, we want to make sure we keep HubShout and our clients entirely legal when it comes to copyrights. As a result, we've be reluctant to open the image library up to user-generated pictures... But I get what you're saying and generally like the idea - just not sure how we could police that? What would stop someone less scrupulous from copying images they don't have rights to from a website and uploading them into HubShout for syndication? Let me know your thoughts.
Interesting issue and obviously an important one. Having people certify that the content is their's to use would be an obvious first step, but probably not enough. Maybe not allowing people to directly upload the content but forcing them to go through their Hubshout rep might help stem off the less scrupulous. I'm not 100% sure on the logistics but, as I seem to be picking up more and artistic types, I know it would be a great feature. I can also imagine it being valuable in a lot of industries. I produce infographics sometimes that it would be great to use, I have some Realtor clients who would probably like to upload pictures of the houses they are listing, I work with a builder and an architect so they would want to use images of their work, etc. I think the list could go on and on...
Yeah.. I really like your thinking. That's obviously the direction we want to head... But first stop - get all resellers at least using the stock art to make our content marketing more effective for SEO... :-) :-) :-)
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Your videos barely touch on that topic. Would lik ...
Adam: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Anchor text should be appropriate to the CONTENT M ...
Bill: (06/19/13 - 05:49 PM) Even if it's not their only goal -- bringing inter ...
: (06/19/13 - 05:36 PM) Is there going to be new information in this webin ...
: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) HI Adam, I'm still unclear as to how the old campa ...
Jenna: (06/19/13 - 05:01 PM) The last chance to learn about the SEO plans will ...
Jenna: (06/19/13 - 05:36 PM) The last chance to learn about the SEO plans will ...
Adam: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) I'm not 100% sure that geo terms will be in titles ...
Paul: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Thanks Adam for responding so quickly. Can you ve ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]