How can we sell the portal if we have no clients yet ?
I want to become familiar with the reporting portal but it seems I can't do much until I get clients on board which is dissapointing.
I have been putting in alot of ground work getting prospects on board and have had meeting with some and showed them the white labeled reporting system and they are impressed but the conversion from prospect to client is a drawn out process which requires much relationship building. We are close now to having 3 prospects come on board - one to start with the email services & 2 with paid search campaigns.
I really would like to be able to setup a test a/c that would behave the same as if it was a client so that I can fully test out the features to familiarize myself with the system enough so that I can professionally convey my knowledge to prospects to aid in my selling this.
Can we please be allowed do this with a test account. There is nothing better than diving into to lean a system !
I assume you've already memorized the following Webinars, right?
Initially - we are concentrating on paid search & using landing pages to get leads for clients and then offering email marketing as upsell. A natural follow on from that we hope will be SEO
A sound approach. Check out this thread for some discussoin on selling PPC.
Email is a good fit with PPC, use our web to lead form to capture the PPC leads and have them automatically added to an email list. It should be a super simple sell to add email once they realize they aren't following up on the leads.
Okay - will do Chad. Do we have to have a client on board before we can use the web to lead form and then add them to an email list or can we do this from our own reseller a/c for them. In other words is the actually code that is generated for the web to lead tied to a campaign / client.
Setting ourselves up as the first client was the best idea, this will allow you to see how the system works, but it's also easier to sell something if you rank well for a few keywords too!
I agree completely with Remington. Using the products fully are the best way to learn it inside out. If it is PPC, I can send you a free $100 coupon to set yourself up with. I am assuming that you are having Hubshout do your SEO and already have a dashboard. If you don't, that is the best thing I ever did. You will sell what you use!
Yes, I have the dashboard setup which is whilte labeled but I am looking to see how it would look from a clients perspective - as in what they can & cannot see & that. Just want to get through the learning curve so I can sell the benefits to prospects
Larry, we've set ourselves up as a user also using another email address with our own account. If you log out of your admin dashboard once you set up your other username then you can see everything the client sees.
Hi Remington, I will try that thanks -
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/06/13 - 04:03 AM) Oh, and one more thing ... is there a reason why t ...
: (12/06/13 - 04:03 AM) Great discussion folks so I thought I'd chime in. ...
John: (12/05/13 - 07:01 PM) Great link Aqeel. Every business owner should read ...
Mick: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Hi Adam, yes that's set correctly but I ran an ext ...
: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Hello. I understand that data is US only now - it ...
Dave: (12/05/13 - 05:30 PM) I just don't think they can run ads tastefully eno ...
Adam: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) All of the entries I see with hk look correct. B ...
Mick: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Thanks for the quick response Adam, fyi also check ...
Adam: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Hi again Mick...br /br /SCOPE: This is ONLY SE ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Facebook Wants Snapchat [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]