Home Module Request for Task Needing Review & My Active Task
Many of my Resellers and myself can't tell what campaign they are looking at when they click on the task link on the Home Module. Can we please make it so that they can see what campaign they are responding to for these task?
Can we also have a feature that will send a task update to all involved on that task without them having to click a button to update everyone. There's no button for them to actually click on anyway in that screen and human error happens when someone forgets to click on that box no one gets updated.
I agree this is a problem for resellers (and us). The screen is designed for use by end-clients, and was specifically meant to be clean since the majority of end-users only ever look at 1 campaign.
For people with access to Admin (resellers) - there is a link to the Full Task View. I use this currently and bypass that screen entirely since it was not designed for me.
Do you guys have that link?
(And before you ask - we opted NOT to auto-forward people because we had complaints that Resellers were not seeing what End-Clients were)...
my clients have experienced the same issues. I think the link you are referring to is the task ID number; I am not sure resellers would know to click into this link.
I think that having the campaign information at the top looks clean and less confusing; especially being able to see the title...at first glance resellers are not sure what the task is about till they read further down.
It would be nice if the campaign ID and Title of the task showed up on the top.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Keila: (12/11/13 - 06:02 PM) This is definitely something to think about when c ...
Renee: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) *sigh* make the crazy cat humor stop. ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) a = ://www.pinterest.com/mathomson/funny- ...
Aqeel: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) a rel= nofollow = ://www.reddit.com/r/a ...
Chris T: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) img height= 222 width= 400 src= ://i.imgur. ...
: (12/11/13 - 04:32 PM) In that way it kind of reminds me of how vinyl rec ...
Bill: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) @Ellen the thread with ... wait for it ... nine li ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) Forever live..Cute Kittens Form...I have to agree ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 06:02 PM) I'm not surprise to find out that known brand, fre ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]