FEED tab in the PPC module
I had a reseller ask me about the Feed tab in the PPC module. I wasn't sure what this was for as nothing has ever populated in this area.
I went to speak with my PPC analyst as well as a few other reps and what we came up with was it was for Yahoo and Bing feeds, which appears to be a function not currently available.
Is there a reason that the Feed it still a tab in the module? Would it be best to eliminate this since it doesn't seem to provide a function; or is it something else entirely? Thanks!
Good question Carrisa, I'll be interested to see what we find out.
I am interested to learn what it does or what it did do. Also, I'm not a coder but I've learned that changes to code can often times cause problems with other seemingly unrelated parts of the software. It could potentially be difficult to remove and I'm sure there are probably other features and fixes that are a higher priority. This is all speculation though, I'm probably completely off base here.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/10/13 - 05:41 PM) Hello, I have spoken to my AM & Adam on this but ...
: (12/10/13 - 04:18 PM) True enough, though I'd definitely expect Snapchat ...
Scott: (12/10/13 - 03:52 PM) It is a fantastic site ...and I'm not even going t ...
Eric R: (12/10/13 - 02:17 PM) a = ://searchenginewatch.com/article/2318 ...
Chris T: (12/10/13 - 04:18 PM) [quote]b said:/b I can't imagine Snapchat's go ...
: (12/10/13 - 04:18 PM) I can't imagine Snapchat's going to turn into a lo ...
Chad F: (12/10/13 - 11:10 AM) I also wonder if Google will try to get back the m ...
AdamUK: (12/10/13 - 11:06 AM) Cool, thanks Adam ...
Aqeel: (12/10/13 - 09:26 AM) My understanding of Pinterest might still be very ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]