Email marketing results
One of our brilliant resellers was taking the content from Search News (that's the white labeled one we send to resellers' clients each month) and creating a newsletter for his prospects. He inspired us to create email templates with prewritten content that you can now grab from the template library and send to clients and prospects. Each month, we'll add Search News to the template library too.
This reseller told me that his leads drop off significantly when he isn't able to put the time into email marketing that he would like. The months when he has the time to run email marketing campaigns bring a higher number of leads.
My follow up question for resellers: with the free email marketing service, templates with prewritten content, support from you account manager (they'll help you set up your campaign!)...if you're not using email marketing, why not?
Exactly Ellen. I saw an email marketing commercial during the football game Monday night. If Constant Contact is spending prime-time NFL television ad money to promote their service, email marketing is alive and well. And - they are profiting from their paid service. HubShout offers this for FREE!
This is great! Even clients that are a hard sell can give in at a weak moment. I'm glad to have access to more relevant quality content for email marketing. Thanks!
Glad to hear it! We are hoping our resellers take advantage of this new feature. Pre-written?! What's not to like?
"My follow up question for resellers: with the free email marketing service, templates with prewritten content, support from you account manager (they'll help you set up your campaign!)...if you're not using email marketing, why not?"
PLUS prewritten content? When content is key, doesn't that make a business owner's life so much easier? Loving the email templates and email marketing. It's such an awesome opportunity for businesses. Good luck AM's! :)
Most people want to do email marketing but they are so caught up on what content to use in the templates plus half the templates that are for people to use on some email platforms are dated. We have very nice flowing email templates as well as pre-written content for our Resellers to increase their sales!! Try it you won't regret it.
First campaign launched: We sent out an email blast to 295 email addresses, of those emails 58 people opened the email. That is an open rate of 21% To early to see if that turns into money but that is certainly 58 people that thought about AA carpet cleaning that day.
That is some awesome stuff Jason!! I can't wait to have my Resellers give me their results on their email campaigns.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/10/13 - 05:41 PM) Hello, I have spoken to my AM & Adam on this but ...
: (12/10/13 - 04:18 PM) True enough, though I'd definitely expect Snapchat ...
Scott: (12/10/13 - 03:52 PM) It is a fantastic site ...and I'm not even going t ...
Eric R: (12/10/13 - 02:17 PM) a = ://searchenginewatch.com/article/2318 ...
Chris T: (12/10/13 - 04:18 PM) [quote]b said:/b I can't imagine Snapchat's go ...
: (12/10/13 - 04:18 PM) I can't imagine Snapchat's going to turn into a lo ...
Chad F: (12/10/13 - 11:10 AM) I also wonder if Google will try to get back the m ...
AdamUK: (12/10/13 - 11:06 AM) Cool, thanks Adam ...
Aqeel: (12/10/13 - 09:26 AM) My understanding of Pinterest might still be very ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]