Do you have to setup Amazon SES at each account level per client you want to use the email service for.
The Amazon SES key roles up to the reseller Amazon SES key if there isn't one on each account.
Okay thanks Chad. So was I right in just adding a from field in the campaign for a new client ( I already have the keys for my own a/c which is the reseller ). If so I am getting an error to say that the email address I have entered was not accepted by Amazon SES.
And yes the email addresss is a valid one and yes I have doubled checked the keys & they are correct as I have sent some test emails from my own a/c in the portal a while back.
Got it sorted Chad - thanks
Larry... missed your response back yesterday. What was happening? What did you do to get the problem sorted out?
Hi Chad - Adam helped out as he saw what the error was and knew it related to some billing issue. CC had actually expired. However after updating that I still ran into the issue but problem then was that I hadn't actually signed up for SES service specifically on this a/c.
Its obvious to me now that after signing up to AWS you also need to sign up for SES within AWS but this wasn't clear from instructions in the pdf.
Also I might Chris Bourne raised an interesting point on one of my tasks that it is best to setup seperate SES a/cs for your clients that you might use the email feature for. I didn't realise that amazon could shut down your a/c if the quality of the email list is bad so looks like I maybe taking on a risk if using the same SES a/c ( as in my own one) for all clients.
This raises the issue though that do you have to get their details to sign up your clients SES a/cs ( as in email & cc etc ) or can you manage new SES a/cs within our own master a/c. I don't really want clients knowing how cheap Amazon SES service is
Right... Great point on allowing your clients to piggy-back on your Amazon SES Email Key... This is an important decision to make on a case-by-case basis... You can either allow them to use your key, or require them to get their own... I believe this is explained in the Webinar when we rolled out the Amazon White Label Email Marketing feature.
White Label Email Webinar
Larry... I believe Amazon limits you to one aws and ses account per credit card. If you don't want to disclose SES to your client then I would set up the primary on your reseller account. If you have a client you are worried about... setup another form them but the bulk of your clients will probably be fine sharing your master (especially if you don't want to disclose ses to your customer).
okay - thanks for that guys
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I am so perplexed about the twitter thing. I'm sur ...
Eric R: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) It's different, but I like it. Cleaner looking... ...
Chad: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) I can't wait to see how it looks. I requested an i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:28 PM) God Speed. Keep us up to date on any revelations i ...
Dave: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I wonder how automated it is [quote]bTerrance s ...
Terrance: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Wow this could be use to sabotage people. They are ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) I like the 1984 reference. ...
Renee: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) [quote]bEllen said:/b Is this new? a rel= no ...
Ellen: (05/24/13 - 04:59 PM) Is this new? a rel= nofollow = s://docs ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]