Email Auto-responder Day "0"
I have had a request for a day 0 auto-responder option. This is so when an email address is added to the list, the system immediately sends out an email (I would assume a "thank you" email).
Please post here with your responses regarding this and if this is something you all would like to see happen!
Absolutely! In fact, this already exists. I have been harassing Chad & Adam to make it a little more flexible as you can see here: http://hubshout.com/?Email-Autoresponder-including-content-from-contact-form&TID=225. So add your voice to mine and lets get these guys rolling on it!
Since this is a standard feature with other email marketing programs, AWeber in particular, it will be great to see it incorporated into the Hubshout email system.
I want it for my own email lead management system!
Imagine having a customer who requests this feature and having to explain the "logic" of why a day "0" system doesn't make sense and they just say something like "Well, Constant Contact can do it...." Not cool.
Honestly, this just seems like such a basic feature, I don't see what the big deal is to add it.
[Looking sheepish] Thanks for asking for this feature, it would seem that I was mistaken and it is not currently available... So a huge thumbs up from me!
^ Lol. It's okay. I think this would be a great feature as well :)
I just signed up for a multipart series from a blog and received "Day 1" instantly. They use mailchimp as the backend solution.
Right... I agree Member 4030. The Day 0 feature is needed and is available on most major email marketing platforms...
Just to light a fire under this one. Here is the kicker, CMO.com reporting on an MIT study that shows that leads are 22 TIMES more likely to convert to customers if the company responds to their contact within 5 minutes. 22 TIMES!! You can read the article here. http://www.cmo.com/marketing-automation/response-time-dilemma-how-close-more-qualified-leads
WOW. That's VERY interesting... I'm sending to the HubShout Sales Team now.
I would be in that category. If I signed up for something online, especially something with expected e-delivery, I become extremely annoyed if I don't get it right away. The time to deliver information to a prospective client via an autoresponder is when they are requesting, NOT a day later when they may not even be in front of their computer to read it, or worse, they have already moved on to another online source for the information!
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Chris: (05/19/13 - 01:59 PM) Ah, thanks Brian. I'll get this updated. ...
Matt: (05/19/13 - 10:40 AM) I created a link wheel for kicks. (disclaimer....d ...
: (05/19/13 - 01:59 PM) Chris ... there is a mistake here. This video is ...
Adam: (05/19/13 - 09:30 AM) This requires a ticket. But we HIGHLY recommend yo ...
Adam: (05/19/13 - 10:40 AM) If you thought you understood how backlinks, Page ...
techshrinks: (05/19/13 - 09:30 AM) I need the New Forum thread started emails remov ...
Chris: (05/18/13 - 04:13 PM) This video tutorial will demonstrate how to utiliz ...
Chris: (05/18/13 - 01:39 PM) This video shows you how review your incoming phon ...
Chris: (05/18/13 - 10:14 AM) [quote]bMatt said:/bGoogle wins...roll the cre ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]
- How To Start a Video Blog For Your Small Biz [INFOGRAPHIC]