Dev Request for a CrazyEgg function to the dashboard.
I am not sure what this would entail...but I have a reseller who wanted to know if we could add a CrazyEgg type heat map in the dashboard as part of the research tab.
Matt - to my knowledge, CrazyEgg does have an API so I think this would be possible. I actually have 2 others clients who've inquired about heat maps before and I think it would be a great addition to the dashboard.
Personally, I think it would be awesome. The reason I think it's awesome is that it gives very relevant data on what changes they need to make to their site, and they do it with cool pictures :)
I agree - I can definitely see how that would be beneficial. And who doesn't love cool pictures.
I hear you guys. Chad and I thought this was REALLY COOL back about a year ago (maybe a little more), so we tried it ourselves. The problem was, we just didn't find it useful.
I know the marketing appeal is huge. But I always try to balance that with what really works... Maybe Chad has another opinion on why we didn't get much out of it.
I think it has "gee whiz" appeal. Not to mention "aww cool" appeal. We should not underestimate the power of shiny things. Most end clients are not that savvy...so something like this might register.
I hear you... "Gee whiz" definitely pulls them in the boat.
But it doesn't really retain them. Their phone ringing with new business is really the only thing that keeps them as a customer (long-term).
But every fisherman knows that you can't clean em until you catch em.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Brian Long: (12/06/13 - 10:05 PM) [quote]b said:/bI check Facebook way too many ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Adam, Please answer my question; will this ever b ...
Chris Vale: (12/06/13 - 12:50 PM) Hi Hubshout! I'm looking to sell a featured artic ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]