Customer Testimonials and Success Stories.
I have been getting asked by a lot of my resellers for testimonials. Does anyone have any great success stories they would be willing to share. Also, if any resellers would be interested in talking to a potential reseller in New Zealand, please let me know!
I have also had several requests for some updated case studies. Anyone with something to share would be extremely helpful!
I have a very good question. Can we use HubShout's success stories on our Reseller sites? Basically, we wouldn't mention the name of the company but would say something like this:
Our Google Certified Professionals helped ABC Company increase its online marketing ROI by 55%.
It would be great if we could get some stats from HubShout and use that info to put it on our site with some powerful visuals. I think it would help to generate more leads. Probable 3-5 cases would be enough. What do you guys think? Any reseller would think this is a good idea?
4053 that is a good idea. If you contact you account manager they should be able to help you with some collateral.
If you would like me to help change your forum nickname just let me know. :) http://hubshout.com/?Forum-nickname-problems-Look-no-further&TID=324
Member 4053 I think that's a fantastic idea as well. I certainly have some clients who would benefit from having a feature like that
I think having more case studies with stats like that would be great for potential resellers and clients alike. I hope some people have been following up on this.
Hey member 4053, we are 2.5 steps ahead of you (I like to live by the decimal system)! We're churning out collateral as we speak and will have collateral on Local SEO, SEO, and Reseller Program by the end of this week! The rest will soon follow. Your A.M will let you know when you can grab these!
thanks! can't wait! Let us know where we can find that when it's available...my resellers will be thrilled!
Sounds good Jenna. Let us know once they are available.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Keila: (12/11/13 - 06:02 PM) This is definitely something to think about when c ...
Renee: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) *sigh* make the crazy cat humor stop. ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) a = ://www.pinterest.com/mathomson/funny- ...
Aqeel: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) a rel= nofollow = ://www.reddit.com/r/a ...
Chris T: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) img height= 222 width= 400 src= ://i.imgur. ...
: (12/11/13 - 04:32 PM) In that way it kind of reminds me of how vinyl rec ...
Bill: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) @Ellen the thread with ... wait for it ... nine li ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 05:21 PM) Forever live..Cute Kittens Form...I have to agree ...
JingPing: (12/11/13 - 06:02 PM) I'm not surprise to find out that known brand, fre ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]