Customer Testimonials and Success Stories.
I have been getting asked by a lot of my resellers for testimonials. Does anyone have any great success stories they would be willing to share. Also, if any resellers would be interested in talking to a potential reseller in New Zealand, please let me know!
I have also had several requests for some updated case studies. Anyone with something to share would be extremely helpful!
I have a very good question. Can we use HubShout's success stories on our Reseller sites? Basically, we wouldn't mention the name of the company but would say something like this:
Our Google Certified Professionals helped ABC Company increase its online marketing ROI by 55%.
It would be great if we could get some stats from HubShout and use that info to put it on our site with some powerful visuals. I think it would help to generate more leads. Probable 3-5 cases would be enough. What do you guys think? Any reseller would think this is a good idea?
4053 that is a good idea. If you contact you account manager they should be able to help you with some collateral.
If you would like me to help change your forum nickname just let me know. :) http://hubshout.com/?Forum-nickname-problems-Look-no-further&TID=324
Member 4053 I think that's a fantastic idea as well. I certainly have some clients who would benefit from having a feature like that
I think having more case studies with stats like that would be great for potential resellers and clients alike. I hope some people have been following up on this.
Hey member 4053, we are 2.5 steps ahead of you (I like to live by the decimal system)! We're churning out collateral as we speak and will have collateral on Local SEO, SEO, and Reseller Program by the end of this week! The rest will soon follow. Your A.M will let you know when you can grab these!
thanks! can't wait! Let us know where we can find that when it's available...my resellers will be thrilled!
Sounds good Jenna. Let us know once they are available.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Carissa: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) yes, I saw the first post. I just watched the vide ...
Andy: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) Thanks for the info ...
Eric R: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) This has a ton of implications for local (see firs ...
Brian Long: (05/21/13 - 05:47 PM) Every startup douche in Manhattan and LA will have ...
Carissa: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) oh man...this looks fun. So, what does this have ...
Bill: (05/21/13 - 05:47 PM) So far the Google Glass introduction has been like ...
Bill: (05/21/13 - 05:30 PM) Yahoo is only 19... although that's about 182 in I ...
Dave: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) I figured I would just throw the URL for the previ ...
Dave: (05/21/13 - 05:30 PM) This picture sums up the situation in it's entiret ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]