Client Progression from under a $1000 to $17,000 a month.
Chuck awesome webinar and thanks for sharing your gold!
I have a couple of questions for you.
I'd love to know how you progress your clients from under a $1000 a month to $5000, 10,000, $17,000 a month in such a short space of time?
In the webinar you mention that all your clients started out on under a $1000 a month and they're paying you 5, 10 times in a short period of time.
This is awesome and I'd love to know your secret for doing this so quickly.
Plus what Hubshout packages do you start your clients out on?
Thanks for your help.
Scott... hopefully Chuck will jump in on this one but I can give you some background on a few clients that I've worked with where the account has grown dramatically:
1. First, my experience is that these type of accounts have tend to be more corporate and less small biz. As Chuck said, its the guys that already know that they have to spend money to make money. 2. In my experience they already have a fairly large marketing budget that they can allocate or reallocate in the way that they see fit. 2 times we ramped fast with a client they had big TV budgets where they shifted dollars to online initiatives. The other one was a big B2B software company that had essentially laid off a multi-million dollar sales force to completely revamp sales/marketing (again a big pool of money). 3. This one is critical.... you have to be willing to ask for it. That was one of Chuck's points. He never got scared or said let's go slow. We had a client who said how can I "own" his category. I brought him the proposal and he about had a heart attack it was an honest assessment of what he needed. He ended up going with the proposal.
My two cents.
I would LOVE to see how Chuck walks his client through the dashboard. I for one am confused how he does that and what he shows them. A webinar or short training video on how to do that would be awesome.
I walk my Resellers through the dashboard almost in the same way that I walk my clients. Your AM should give you some direction on this because I think it is important for the Resellers to know just as much as we did when it comes to the dashboard. It's a huge feature that sells the client.
Like Chad said having a client with a budget is always helpful but with certain packages ( PPC) you can really show results rather fast. Getting a client with a good budget linked up with a PPC professional and this could happen to any reseller. It seems to me that Chuck more then anything is very in tune with his clients and what their goals are. Just my thoughts.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Thanks Adam. I really do appreciate your help, on ...
Adam: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Hi guys. We have ticket 4349157 open on this. Anal ...
Tim Fahndrich: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Adam, Re: #3... it does appear that it is on the p ...
Kyle: (12/06/13 - 01:19 PM) Were we ever able to obtain these? ...
Jason G.: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) Matt, I also wanted to jump in quickly to let you ...
Eric R: (12/06/13 - 01:31 PM) 5. Ok, I will try to do a better job of keeping t ...
: (12/06/13 - 01:56 PM) Adam, Please answer my question; will this ever b ...
Chris Vale: (12/06/13 - 12:50 PM) Hi Hubshout! I'm looking to sell a featured artic ...
Chris T: (12/06/13 - 12:47 PM) [quote]bChad F said:/b Would have not turned d ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Facebook Wants Snapchat [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]