Client Progression from under a $1000 to $17,000 a month.
Chuck awesome webinar and thanks for sharing your gold!
I have a couple of questions for you.
I'd love to know how you progress your clients from under a $1000 a month to $5000, 10,000, $17,000 a month in such a short space of time?
In the webinar you mention that all your clients started out on under a $1000 a month and they're paying you 5, 10 times in a short period of time.
This is awesome and I'd love to know your secret for doing this so quickly.
Plus what Hubshout packages do you start your clients out on?
Thanks for your help.
Scott... hopefully Chuck will jump in on this one but I can give you some background on a few clients that I've worked with where the account has grown dramatically:
1. First, my experience is that these type of accounts have tend to be more corporate and less small biz. As Chuck said, its the guys that already know that they have to spend money to make money. 2. In my experience they already have a fairly large marketing budget that they can allocate or reallocate in the way that they see fit. 2 times we ramped fast with a client they had big TV budgets where they shifted dollars to online initiatives. The other one was a big B2B software company that had essentially laid off a multi-million dollar sales force to completely revamp sales/marketing (again a big pool of money). 3. This one is critical.... you have to be willing to ask for it. That was one of Chuck's points. He never got scared or said let's go slow. We had a client who said how can I "own" his category. I brought him the proposal and he about had a heart attack it was an honest assessment of what he needed. He ended up going with the proposal.
My two cents.
I would LOVE to see how Chuck walks his client through the dashboard. I for one am confused how he does that and what he shows them. A webinar or short training video on how to do that would be awesome.
I walk my Resellers through the dashboard almost in the same way that I walk my clients. Your AM should give you some direction on this because I think it is important for the Resellers to know just as much as we did when it comes to the dashboard. It's a huge feature that sells the client.
Like Chad said having a client with a budget is always helpful but with certain packages ( PPC) you can really show results rather fast. Getting a client with a good budget linked up with a PPC professional and this could happen to any reseller. It seems to me that Chuck more then anything is very in tune with his clients and what their goals are. Just my thoughts.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) [quote]biNovate said:/b Jason G just took care ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Excellent!!! :-) ...
iNovate: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Jason G just took care of me through my portal! T ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) I believe there is training on this in a webinar, ...
iNovate: (06/18/13 - 05:35 PM) Hello, So on the proposal preview, under the SEO t ...
Eric R: (06/18/13 - 02:50 PM) a = ://techcrunch.com/2013/06/18/google-u ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 01:36 PM) Joe - I have updates for you in ticket 3063764... ...
Aleks: (06/18/13 - 12:54 PM) True, The link provided above is the sell sheet wh ...
Aleks: (06/18/13 - 12:54 PM) Hi, the one at the top of the thread is an older v ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]