Branded Anchor Text Controls
Yesterday, we launched a new feature that adds more control to how we link from our content marketing efforts back to your website.
After the Penguin update last year, many people speculated that "over anchoring" links to your website with target keywords could impact your rankings.
We enhanced an existing feature so that you can now:
1. Set a ratio of keyword anchor text to non-keyword anchor text. The default is 75%.
2. For the non-keyword anchor text, you can now set whether None, Some or All of those links use the client's URL as branded anchor text. The default is Some.
3. Finally, the None and Some setting uses generic anchor text ("click here" "for more information) for the portion of non-target keyword anchor text that isn't branded.
All of these settings are on the campaign details page for each of your client's campaigns.
Thanks Chad. Given all the chatter about post-penguin anchor text ratios, this is a great little release to put more control in the hands of resellers.
If you are interested in Anchor Text Ratios, you should also watch this:
Awesome! thanks for the feature update! I know I have actually had a few resellers asking about this; I am loving this feature! It will defiantly be beneficial for SEO for our clients!
Yes. This seems to be back in the SEO news again, along with Co-Citation... In fact, Search Engine Watch asked me to write a post on SEO Co-citation for them since many of their writers are referencing it again.
That's awesome Adam. Looking forward to the read. I have many of my Resellers interested in this concept of the anchor text ratios. Our meeting and this has helped me relay some relevant information to my Resellers.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Aqeel: (12/12/13 - 06:00 PM) [quote]bChris T said:/b [quote]bAqeel said: ...
Dave: (12/12/13 - 05:47 PM) Interesting article on the nature of web-traffic i ...
Chris T: (12/12/13 - 06:00 PM) [quote]bAqeel said:/b [quote]bChris T said: ...
Aqeel: (12/12/13 - 06:00 PM) [quote]bChris T said:/b [quote]b said:/b H ...
Chris T: (12/12/13 - 06:00 PM) [quote]b said:/b Hopefully we don't end up in ...
Bill: (12/12/13 - 04:25 PM) Normally you will get an email from the second pos ...
Bill: (12/12/13 - 04:25 PM) @Eric: There is an Unsubscribe button to the left ...
Aqeel: (12/12/13 - 04:25 PM) [quote]bEric R said:/b Can Adam close this thr ...
Eric R: (12/12/13 - 04:25 PM) Can Adam close this thread? Don't really want to s ...
- WEBINAR -- BuzzGraphics, Link Outreach, and Marketing Report
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google PageRank Still Alive...For Now
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]