Branded Anchor Text Controls
Yesterday, we launched a new feature that adds more control to how we link from our content marketing efforts back to your website.
After the Penguin update last year, many people speculated that "over anchoring" links to your website with target keywords could impact your rankings.
We enhanced an existing feature so that you can now:
1. Set a ratio of keyword anchor text to non-keyword anchor text. The default is 75%.
2. For the non-keyword anchor text, you can now set whether None, Some or All of those links use the client's URL as branded anchor text. The default is Some.
3. Finally, the None and Some setting uses generic anchor text ("click here" "for more information) for the portion of non-target keyword anchor text that isn't branded.
All of these settings are on the campaign details page for each of your client's campaigns.
Thanks Chad. Given all the chatter about post-penguin anchor text ratios, this is a great little release to put more control in the hands of resellers.
If you are interested in Anchor Text Ratios, you should also watch this:
Awesome! thanks for the feature update! I know I have actually had a few resellers asking about this; I am loving this feature! It will defiantly be beneficial for SEO for our clients!
Yes. This seems to be back in the SEO news again, along with Co-Citation... In fact, Search Engine Watch asked me to write a post on SEO Co-citation for them since many of their writers are referencing it again.
That's awesome Adam. Looking forward to the read. I have many of my Resellers interested in this concept of the anchor text ratios. Our meeting and this has helped me relay some relevant information to my Resellers.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Adam: (06/18/13 - 04:35 PM) Excellent!!! :-) ...
iNovate: (06/18/13 - 04:35 PM) Jason G just took care of me through my portal! T ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 04:35 PM) I believe there is training on this in a webinar, ...
iNovate: (06/18/13 - 04:35 PM) Hello, So on the proposal preview, under the SEO t ...
Eric R: (06/18/13 - 02:50 PM) a = ://techcrunch.com/2013/06/18/google-u ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 01:36 PM) Joe - I have updates for you in ticket 3063764... ...
Aleks: (06/18/13 - 12:54 PM) True, The link provided above is the sell sheet wh ...
Aleks: (06/18/13 - 12:54 PM) Hi, the one at the top of the thread is an older v ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 01:36 PM) [quote]b said:/b Hi Adam, yes mine dashboard i ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]