Anyone interested in marketing or branding should check this book out. One of my close friends helped coauthor this and sent me a free copy the other day. It's honestly a supremely interesting and informative read. Check it out.
If you want to borrow a copy, that's fine. He asked me the other day to help him promote it and see if more people can review it on Amazon. We're all into marketing - let's make it buzz.
How about a free copy so I can read it, then spread the word about what I think of it? Or have him drop that kindle price to about... lets say $0.99? then i'll buy it and see if I like it. Care to talk him into doing a promotional sale for a week?
I'll see what I can do. He works for an advertising/marketing/branding firm in Pittsburgh, so I don't think he'd be willing to ship out too many free copies, but I know mine is no charge, so at the very least you'll be able to borrow it.
I can message him later today to find out if he'd be willing to do a promotional pricing.
I would be interesting to read that.....i love branding ....no i really do .
I would buy it for the kindle and leave good review! I love branding and am always interested in find new reads!
Thanks for all the support, guys! It's my buddy's first book, so he's extremely nervous about what people have to say!
For those of you who are itching for a preview, here's a link on their web that allows you to get a free sample chapter after entering your email. Check it:
In all seriousness... back to my point about the kindle price. Have him lower the price for a promotional period and i'll buy it and check it out. With the plethora of "branding" and other marketing books out there, setting a price differentiation would help initially by attracting people to buy over the more expensive books. This discount phase could then turn around to have reviews being written about the book, which would then lead it to rank higher in the amazon.com searches. At that point because it has higher quality/quantity of reviews, more people would be driven to buy the book over all the other branding books on the amazon market.
So to recap, try to convince your friend to drop the kindle price at least. Keep the physical copy price the same, but see what happens when the kindle price drops. :-)
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Larry: (06/20/13 - 04:15 AM) update : its back now 09:13 GMT ...
AdamUK: (06/20/13 - 04:15 AM) It's working for me at 09:15 UK time. ...
Larry: (06/20/13 - 04:15 AM) Hi, The dahsboard is offline currently 07:45 GMT ( ...
: (06/19/13 - 10:52 PM) I use Bing ppc for my own business and am finding ...
: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Your videos barely touch on that topic. Would lik ...
Adam: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) Anchor text should be appropriate to the CONTENT M ...
Bill: (06/19/13 - 05:49 PM) Even if it's not their only goal -- bringing inter ...
: (06/19/13 - 05:36 PM) Is there going to be new information in this webin ...
: (06/19/13 - 06:14 PM) HI Adam, I'm still unclear as to how the old campa ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]