Anyone interested in marketing or branding should check this book out. One of my close friends helped coauthor this and sent me a free copy the other day. It's honestly a supremely interesting and informative read. Check it out.
If you want to borrow a copy, that's fine. He asked me the other day to help him promote it and see if more people can review it on Amazon. We're all into marketing - let's make it buzz.
How about a free copy so I can read it, then spread the word about what I think of it? Or have him drop that kindle price to about... lets say $0.99? then i'll buy it and see if I like it. Care to talk him into doing a promotional sale for a week?
I'll see what I can do. He works for an advertising/marketing/branding firm in Pittsburgh, so I don't think he'd be willing to ship out too many free copies, but I know mine is no charge, so at the very least you'll be able to borrow it.
I can message him later today to find out if he'd be willing to do a promotional pricing.
I would be interesting to read that.....i love branding ....no i really do .
I would buy it for the kindle and leave good review! I love branding and am always interested in find new reads!
Thanks for all the support, guys! It's my buddy's first book, so he's extremely nervous about what people have to say!
For those of you who are itching for a preview, here's a link on their web that allows you to get a free sample chapter after entering your email. Check it:
In all seriousness... back to my point about the kindle price. Have him lower the price for a promotional period and i'll buy it and check it out. With the plethora of "branding" and other marketing books out there, setting a price differentiation would help initially by attracting people to buy over the more expensive books. This discount phase could then turn around to have reviews being written about the book, which would then lead it to rank higher in the amazon.com searches. At that point because it has higher quality/quantity of reviews, more people would be driven to buy the book over all the other branding books on the amazon market.
So to recap, try to convince your friend to drop the kindle price at least. Keep the physical copy price the same, but see what happens when the kindle price drops. :-)
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
: (12/06/13 - 04:03 AM) Oh, and one more thing ... is there a reason why t ...
: (12/06/13 - 04:03 AM) Great discussion folks so I thought I'd chime in. ...
John: (12/05/13 - 07:01 PM) Great link Aqeel. Every business owner should read ...
Mick: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Hi Adam, yes that's set correctly but I ran an ext ...
: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Hello. I understand that data is US only now - it ...
Dave: (12/05/13 - 05:30 PM) I just don't think they can run ads tastefully eno ...
Adam: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) All of the entries I see with hk look correct. B ...
Mick: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Thanks for the quick response Adam, fyi also check ...
Adam: (12/05/13 - 06:13 PM) Hi again Mick...br /br /SCOPE: This is ONLY SE ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Why Facebook Wants Snapchat [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]