August 23rd Webinar Announced!
Chad & Adam are hosting a webinar on August 23rd on Local SEO.
Local SEO is changing and you need to understand these changes and how it will work for your clients. We have also seen Local SEO act like a gateway--it is the lowest hanging fruit and oftentimes the first thing a client wants to try.
The webinar on Local SEO is a must for resellers who want to learn about the service that will help sell many other interactive services.
Webinar registration link to be provided on August 10th.
I am excited for this webinar. To date, this is the only package that I have sold and I feel that the presentation documentation on the topic is rather limited. What does it include and why should a customer keep paying for it (this was a question I got from the last customer I sold it to, and aside from telling him "facilitating ongoing reviews" I was at a bit of a loss.)
That being said, I am looking forward to learning as much as I can about how it works for a client and then how it should lead to a larger SEO package later.
(I am also eager to someday be able to change my "Member 4030" identification to simply "Jim" or something like that!)
Perfect, Jim. Chad and Adam will delve into what makes Local SEO worth it, how it's changing, and how it works well with other services. Thanks so much for your feedback. Chad & Adam will certainly incorporate what interests you into the webinar.
And, I believe if you go to your reseller dashboard, click on your face, and go to settings, you should be able to change your name to "Jim".
Hi Jenna. I have done that sooo many times and it never seems to stick!
Well...bah humbug. Let me see if it's something we can fix on our end.
Hey everyone! The link for our August 23rd webinar on Local SEO is now available. It is: here.
FYI-- I have tried setting my name as well multiple times on different browsers and it never sticks.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
Carissa: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) yes, I saw the first post. I just watched the vide ...
Andy: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) Thanks for the info ...
Eric R: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) This has a ton of implications for local (see firs ...
Brian Long: (05/21/13 - 05:47 PM) Every startup douche in Manhattan and LA will have ...
Carissa: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) oh man...this looks fun. So, what does this have ...
Bill: (05/21/13 - 05:47 PM) So far the Google Glass introduction has been like ...
Bill: (05/21/13 - 05:30 PM) Yahoo is only 19... although that's about 182 in I ...
Dave: (05/21/13 - 06:04 PM) I figured I would just throw the URL for the previ ...
Dave: (05/21/13 - 05:30 PM) This picture sums up the situation in it's entiret ...
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- WEBINAR -- How To Maximize Your Onsite SEO
- WEBINAR -- SEO: Back to Basics
- WEBINAR -- New Monthly Newsletter Service
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]
- 3 Things To Look For When Choosing a Pay Per Click Management Company [VIDEO]
- How to do the best Content Marketing [VIDEO]
- Be ready for Google Penguin Updates 2013 [VIDEO]
- How to Promote My Website [VIDEO]
- Link Building Agency [VIDEO]
- Content Marketing Tips for 2013
- Best SEO Strategy [VIDEO]
- 5 Best Website Optimization Tips [VIDEO]