Adwords API integration question
Quick question - What are you thoughts on integrating the PPC part of the dashboard with Google's Adwords API? Reason I ask is that it would be nice to have the client's adwords account data (specific ads, keywords, average position, etc) integrated into the PPC section. You could have a sidebar tab called "Adwords Account" or something along those lines and just pull the data in that you feel is relevant. The Adhoc tab is neat. Main analytics tab is also useful, but to be able to have a client see their adgroups, specific ads, their actual keyword lists, position metrics, etc. would save time and marry them even more to the system instead of having to login to two separate systems. Thoughts??
On the PPC side of things, what can be done to integrate Bing data into the PPC Reporting only?
Interesting suggestions. Thanks for the feedback.
We do, currently, integrate with the Google Adwords API. We pull spend data daily. We don't show specific ad data currently, but we do show keyword-level data.
On Bing and other networks - It's been periodically requested, and we did have it in an earlier version of the Portal. But the features were so poorly used we have not maintained them (the APIs update constantly)... We are open to bringing other networks online again if there is significant demand...
Regarding Adwords, we decided early on that we didn't want to be in the business of recreating the adwords interface. The carnage of failed companies that attempted it is a mile long. You can't out Google Google. We really wanted to focus on pulling the performance and lead info (spend, calls/leads). That being said, it would be great to add in some ad performance info at some point so thanks for requesting it.
Great point Chad. I remember those sessions back in Arlington fondly. But glad we didn't go down that rabbit hole.
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
White Label SEO?
Renee: (12/09/13 - 03:01 PM) A new study from Gigya shows that Pinterest as a n ...
Kyle: (12/09/13 - 02:50 PM) Hey Chris - We will be having our marketing collat ...
: (12/09/13 - 02:12 PM) That's true!! If he doesn't need the money to affo ...
: (12/09/13 - 03:01 PM) I definitely agree that Twitter is way more of a ...
Ellen: (12/09/13 - 11:43 AM) Anglo Rank makes some pretty a rel= nofollow hr ...
Aqeel: (12/09/13 - 11:43 AM) Matt Cutts getting sassy... ...
Renee: (12/09/13 - 11:43 AM) Friday Matt Cutts announced that Google penalized ...
: (12/09/13 - 03:01 PM) [quote]b said:/b It seems like Twitter is way ...
: (12/09/13 - 03:01 PM) It seems like Twitter is way more of a reliable so ...
- WEBINAR -- Boost Traffic and Credibility with BuzzGraphics
- WEBINAR -- Tell Us What You Want
- WEBINAR -- How Google Hummingbird Affects You
- WEBINAR -- Delivering Premium Content
- WEBINAR -- Efficient Revenue: Pay Per Click Retargeting
- WEBINAR -- Selling the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- HubShout's No Shave MOvember Raises $1062 for Us TOO
- Google Needs to Have Santa Now Too? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Social Media and the Rise of Giving Tuesday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Productivity Loss on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Can Yahoo Take on Traditional News Media? [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Protecting Yourself on Cyber Monday [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Using Small Business Saturday to Bring in Local Business [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Content Discovery & Twitter's New Custom Timelines [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]
- Google Data Requests from Government Increasing [VIDEO & INFOGRAPHIC]