Google reports rise in CPC as reason for earning beat
Cost-per-click (CPC), The CPC fell 6% year-over-year, but rose 2% sequentially,
Full Story is here
or Contact Us Today
Interested in Our
: (06/18/13 - 12:19 AM) Hi Adam, yes mine dashboard is still showing zero. ...
: (06/17/13 - 11:48 PM) You can easily tell clients you use an external ou ...
: (06/17/13 - 05:55 PM) At first glance this seems ridiculous, but after G ...
Adam: (06/18/13 - 12:19 AM) Hi all. We really want to get this fixed for you.. ...
AdamUK: (06/17/13 - 04:57 PM) Are there plans to add Bing to the PPC services? ...
Tom: (06/17/13 - 05:55 PM) I didn't look at it from a an R&D perspective but ...
: (06/17/13 - 04:57 PM) Make that four clients spending $$ with Bing. I'd ...
: (06/17/13 - 04:57 PM) I would reallllly like to see Bing PPC info availa ...
Chad: (06/17/13 - 05:55 PM) It's really interesting.... the more people connec ...
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 2
- WEBINAR -- New SEO Plans PART 3 [LAST CHANCE]
- WEBINAR -- Learn All About the New SEO Plans
- WEBINAR -- Maximize Dashboard Tools
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller with Chris
- WEBINAR -- Get Your Clients' Websites Right the First Time
- WEBINAR-- Website Reseller Program (What Is It, How Does It Work, How To Sell It)
- WEBINAR -- The Big Bad Customer Retention Question
- WEBINAR -- Ask a Reseller Series with Chuck
- WEBINAR -- Customizing Our Reseller Marketing Collateral in Under 60 Seconds
- Selecting the right PPC Reseller Program
- Pay Per Click (PPC) Bid Management [VIDEO]
- PPC Ad Retargeting
- The Growing Importance of SEO for Local Businesses
- Natural Search Engine Optimization is a Myth
- White Label SEO for 2013 [VIDEO]
- Penguin-Proof SEO Reseller Program [VIDEO]
- Press release SEO [VIDEO]
- PPC Strategy 101: Small Business Tactics [VIDEO]